Difficult moments for Kivilcim and Ömer - Part 24

At school:

Cimen in Kivilcim's office:

Kivilcim: "It's all good, Cimen.. I'm submitting these documents. But soon you'll be completing your tasks promptly. The exams will be coming soon. Have you learned anything? No, certainly not!"

Cimen: "Mom, I've prepared a bit!"

Kivilcim: "I see the same scenario every evening... after dinner in front of the TV or chilling on the sofa with your phone!"

Cimen gave such an annoyed look.

Kivilcim: "I'm right! You know that too... Stop looking at me so annoyed!"

Cimen: "Everything's fine..! Can I go?. I still have a 5 minute lunch break!"

Kivilcim: "Yes you can go..."

Just as Cimen opens the door, Kivilcim asks...: "Is Metehan coming to us today?"

Cimen: "Why?"

Kivilcim: "You said you two wanted to study in our house!"

Cimen: "Aaaah yeah We wanted to...actually we were planning on it...But Metehan doesn't feel like it today, maybe one day...!"

Kivilcim: "What does he mean he doesn't feel like it!!!??? The exams are coming soon... You're studying today! He'll do it too! Tell Metehan to come to us today!"

Cimen:"Ohhhh Ok....!"

Kivilcim: "You can go now... And don't forget... tell Metehan he will study with you in our house today!"

Cimen: "Okey Mom..."

Cimen was very confused... She didn't know why her mother was putting such pressure on her.

....................

Cimen saw Metehan: "Metehan?!?"

Metehan: "Yes?"

Cimen: "We have to study in our house today!"

Metehan: "Cimen, I really don't feel like it! Tomorrow or the day after..."

Cimen: "Mom wants it that way!"

Metehan asked her very confusedly : "Why?"

Cimen: "I don't know. She said we have to do it today!"

Metehan: "ooooooooooooooooooooof..... She'll control us! I'm not in the mood for Mrs. Kivilcim after school... Let's study in our apartment.. My dad is a very relaxed guy!"

Cimen: "Oh I'll ask mom okay?"

Metehan: "No...! She will say no! You can let her know later!"

Cimen: "You're right!"

Metehan: "Today after school we'll meet at the entrance...! Ahhh don't be late!"

Cimen: "Okey!"

In the evening at Arslan House:

Sönmez:"Sevilay?"

Sevilay:"Yes Mrs. Sönmez?"

Sönmez: "Where is Cimen? Is she in your room?"

Sevilay: "No! I don't know where she is but she's not at home!"

Sönmez: "Hmm, I'll call her...!"

Sevilay:"Mrs. Kivilcim isn't at home either!"

Sönmez: "She's with Ömer... She called me... I don't agree with that... But she doesn't listen!"