New Chapter - 18

Ömer: "Do you want to come with me? Do you want to be my wife?"

Kivilcim looked at each one. She saw how her daughter Doğa looked at her in disappointment way. Doğa also said softly: 'No, mum, don't go. Don't do it to us!'.

Determined to fight for her love, Kivilcim accepted Ömer's hand. Everyone was shocked and disappointed and angry except Alev and Apo. Alev was happy and Apo was just stunned and didn't really know how to react.

Kivilcim and Ömer walked out together and the room was just silent. Suddenly Pembe got up and looked towards Alev and Sönmez with a 'killer' look. Sönmez was shocked and clueless herself, but Pembe didn't care. So she yelled at Sönmez and Alev.

Pembe:"Pathetic! Disgusting! Each one of you makes a move on our men. Who's next?"

Sönmez was calm. She knew Kivilcim had made a mistake, so Pembe was right to be angry.

Alev:"Hoooop shut up! ....Shut up! Who are you? How dare you talk to us like that?'"

Fatih: "Hello, come down!!!! Who are you that you think you can talk to my mother like that?"

Alev:"Fatih! YOUR MOTHER can't talk to us like that?"

Fatih: "Why not? If your sister can sleep with my uncle, then my mother can talk to you like that!"

Doğa just looked at Fatih and tears fell down. She couldn't protect her mother from her husband. That hit her hard.

But Cimen was very angry with Fatih and Pembe. She wanted to say something but Metehan stopped her.

Alev:"What's wrong with you guys? Yes, my sister slept with him..But it's not her fault! She did not rape your uncle ... or?. He went along with it and maybe he seduced her too! And one more thing.... Your uncle should have told her that he was married! So it's not my sister's fault!"

Fatih was so angry so angry!

Pembe: "Didn't your mother teach you not to sleep with a man before marriage? She's a woman.. She has to be able to control herself!"

Sönmez was shocked. Her eyes were big.

Alev was very angry and also answered Pembe with a heated tone: "Mrs. Pembe, don't be silly. What century are you living in? They are in love and have slept together. That's neither your problem nor mine! Anyone can do what he or she wants. The problem is that Ömer didn't say he was married. But if he's divorced and my sister has forgiven him, thn all is ok. That's not your or my problem either!" 

Pembe was furious that Alev immediately defended her sister and always found something to answer.

Nilay:"Your sis to blame and you still try to be right... How rude!"

Alev:"Nilay with you Ill not discuss anything. It is not your business!"

Nilay:"It is my Husbands uncle so...."

Mustafa: "Nilay ..., Shut up!"

Mustafa was just shocked but not angry or anything like that. He supports both of them cuz he saw the Love between Kivilcim and Ömer.

Alev:"Cimen.. Mom let's go .... Come on!" 

Pembe:"Yes... get away.... Make your next plan! Which Ünal is next! Tell us so we don't get another shock!!"

Alev didn't want to say anything more. She only looked at Pembe and Apo.

Methane:"Uncle?"

Apo: "You can go too!"

Pembe:"Eh why? He can stay with us!"

Apo: "He should do what he wants! If he wants to go home, then he can Mrs. Pembe!"

Pembe was offended.

Metehan and Cimen went out... Sönmez and Alev too, but Alev turned around halfway and looked at Fatih and Sönmez.

Alev:"Before you judge my sister or anyone else, first look at your family. Praying five times a day, no alcohol and good Muslim family play... but your husbands are the ones who play with women before marriage! and yes this not having sex before marriage also applies to MEN dear MRs. Pembe!"

Pembe was shocked Fatih even more angry. When Fatih wanted to say something, his father stopped.

Apo:"That's enough! Fatih Mrs. Pembe or Nilay... no one will say anything more about it! It's my brother and I won't say anything about it, so you don't have the right to say anything more about it either!"

Nilay:"But dad what have I done?"

Mustafa:"Nilay please!"

Apo looked at Nilay angrily.

Fatih:"Dad ..?"

Apo: "Son, go with your wife in your bedroom. Nilay Mustafa you too. Nursema... Tomorrow we'll talk about it in peace.! I'm going to bed too... see you tomorrow...!"

On the way:

Sönmez just cried: "Mrs. Pembe is right!"

Cimen:"Grandma! She's wrong!"

Alev:"So Metehan do you want to come to us or will you go home?"

Cimen:"He's coming to us... ok Metehan?"

Metehan"okay I'm coming with you!"

Meanwhile:

Ömer and Kivilcim in the car.

Ömer: "What's the matter with you, my darling?"

Kivilcim:"Ömer, we have just been revealed. Your ex-wife portrayed me as a slut. -... She's right too, but... in front of our family! ..Now everyone knows that we had something and that we are together now.oooof!"

Ömer: "We wanted them to know that we are a couple!"

Kivilcim:"Not like this, Ömer!"

Ömer: "How?"

Ömer steered the car with one hand and touched her hand with the other. He raised her hand and kissed it.

Ömer:"Honey! It doesn't matter how they found out.. Can we change it? No! So we should think about it now or finally live our lives!"

Kivilcim:"You know how much I love you, don't you?"

Ömer: "Of course I know that. Otherwise you wouldn't have gone with me!"

Kivilcim smiled: "Ömer, I think it's brave of you.. You stood in front of your family and asked for my hand. It's very brave of you. I'm so excited for you. Now I know it wasn't a mistake to love you, my hero!"

Ömer:"I am your Hero?" he smilled. 

Kivilcim bent down and kissed his cheek. At the second kiss, Ömer turned so that Kivilcim kissed him from the mouth. Both smiled.

Kivilcim:"Where are we going?"

Ömer:"I have no idea!"

Kivilcim:"How? Ömer you want me to come with you... but you don't know where... ok?!"

Ömer:"Honey, I wanted to protect you from the looks and from the fight. I wanted to save you from our family, so I took you with me... hahahah"

Kivilcim:"A few seconds ago I praised you and now you're coming with this  hahaha okay my savior in need... Shall we have a drink?"

Ömer:"Sure baby... " he kissed her hand. 

KivMer-My DreamStoryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें