T W E N T Y F I V E

Comenzar desde el principio

Why did I?

He looked at you and smiled with his plump, pink lips. His eyes made the shape of cresent moon. It happens when he's really happy. His hands moved on the table and held yours. You looked up at him, scratching your legs.

"It's our last day in Korea so I wanted to make it memorable for us. You, Y/n, shines brighter than the stars. You matters the most for me. My everything, my money, my fame, my love, my life, it's all for no one except you. I am sorry if I hurt you but I hope you realise I'm doing this for you. Never in my life I craved for something until I saw you. From that day till now you never escaped my mind, my thoughts. I don't even know who am I without you. I found the happiness in you which they took away from me. I just want to keep you close to me. Everything that was mine was taken away from me, every damn thing. Now, not you Y/n, never."

You stared at him blankly. You could feel it's all real. Not the words about his so called love for you but his pain. His pain which the little Jimin never deserved. Someone murdered the child inside of him. There's a reason he's like this now. He himself needed help. You put your other hand over his and said, "I hate you very much Jimin but I hope you can be happy. I don't know where the real Park Jimin is but this one, it's not real you. I'm just your-"

Before you could finish, his phone rang. He got up. The call made his serious expressions come back again. His mood went off again, must be something serious. He got up and disappeared in the dark, out of your sight.

"What? He left me alone here? But who cares. It's not like he gonna protect me."

Now you were just sitting there, alone, in the quiet. It's been more than ten minutes since Jimin left. Something striked you.

"Why can't I hear him?", you panicked.

He would not have gone that far talking.

You stood up, gripping on the fork in your hand. You got out of the gazebo and quietly started walking towards the woods, the opposite of where Jimin went. Suddenly you heard sound of faint footsteps behind you. A figure was approaching you from the darkness.

"Jim-", you couldn't complete your sentence after hearing and seeing something that froze you. You saw the figure putting up his hands then heard a very clear sound of trigger. Your heart sank.

"This isn't Jimin."

Your feet started to head back. Before you could respond, the figure fired the gun towards you. You thankfully dodged it and bent down.

"JIMIN!", you screamed for help.

The figure was becoming clearer. A tall, young man in black suit. He was about to fire again but something grabbed you by the waist from behind and pulled you. You panicked more getting caught.

"Leave me y-", you saw it's Jimin only. He embraced you tightly in his arms, holding you closer than ever with gun in his left hand. You held his coat tightly and buried yourself in his arms crying hastily. You are in disbelief. For the first time it felt safe with him. Deep down you knew he will save you.

"Don't worr-" *gunshot*

"Jimin! Stop!", you cried. The loud sounds were shaking you. Everything you could hear was screaming and sound of gunshot. The beautiful scenery was soon covered by gunshots, blood and dead bodies.You didn't looked or tried to look. It was horrific which is still an understatement. You felt something wet on his stomach where your hand was. It was blood. He was stabbed. You started to cry more after witnessing that. You eventually thought you both are gonna die then and there.

He kept shooting and using himself as a shield to protect you. First left, then right, then again left. When things stopped for a moment he grabbed your hands and ran. You tried to run as fast as him but the sand was gripping you. You can't match his steps especially in that situation. Your brain stopped working, you're just doing what he's making you do.