Chapter 3: Going to Croatia

Jade

Today is the day that we get to meet Hana's and Nika's parents for the first time. It's a very big deal and I am honestly nervous. I decided on a pair of white pants, and a white tank top that I put a blue button up over. I decided to wear half my hair up, so it doesn't make me hot. Then I cleaned my face and put on my normal makeup.
After that I finished packing my bags and made sure I grabbed everything before putting on my Jordans.

Then I headed down to the lobby to check out and wait on Hana and Hayden. While I was waiting I was recognized by a couple of tourists. I took a picture with them and they told me that their niece is one of my biggest fans. They even told me that she's doing very well playing softball in high school. They even said that her team was the runner up for their state championship.

I told them that is amazing and if they wanted I would record a video message for her, so they could send it to her or show her when they get back.

They said that would definitely make their niece's year, so they pulled their phone back out and handed it to me so I could make the video message and this is what I said...

Hey Bailey ( their niece's name), I just met your aunt and uncle. The moment they saw me standing here they had to get a picture of me for you. But I decided to also make you a video message. They told me that you are a softball prodigy, and that you were the state runner up. That is a great accomplishment, so never give up and maybe this coming year you will be the state champions. I'm definitely will be rooting for you, and maybe one day I will get the privilege to meet you in person. So good luck and enjoy the moments.

When I handed them the phone back they were both smiling and thanked me. I told them that it was my pleasure.

When the couple walked away, Hana and Hayden were walking out of the elevator. Hayden went to check out, so we could leave. It's 5 am and we are on our way to the train station. The train will take us to Pisa, so Hayden can see the leaning tower of Pisa. The train ride to Pisa wasn't bad and it was definitely worth it to see the leaning tower. We decided to get something to eat before heading to the airport to fly to Croatia so we didn't have to ride the train for 12 hours. Instead it will take only 4hrs and 30mins. So since we will get on a one o'clock flight we should be there in time for dinner with her parents.

As we wait to board the plane, Hana starts to talk about her parents.

Hana- My Mom's name is Roberta and Dad's is Darko . They both played Basketball, so we did come from a basketball family. They have been supportive of us both and they try to watch all of our games. But I am going to be honest and say that Nika is the golden child, but I don't mind. Other than that they are great. They are big hearted people and they are very understanding. So don't be nervous.

Hayden- I am still going to be nervous, but I will be okay since you will be by my side. Plus I think Jade should be the nervous one because she broke the golden girl's heart.

I am nervous, so stop making me more nervous. I don't want to have an anxiety attack.

Hana- Seriously both of you have nothing to worry about.

Just let us be nervous because once we meet them and we see how chill and kind they are we will be relieved.

Hayden- Exactly like she said.

Hana- You are both weird.

But you love us anyways.

Hana- True.

After the conversation, we were able to board the plane and fly to Zagreb, Croatia. We all ended up reading on the plane. I was reading a magazine again but it was a sport one. I was still trying to catch up with everything, because I have been a little busy.