This is a Dark Ride

Start from the beginning

"Joke's over," Isabel scoffed, walking over. Suddenly, he jumped out, scaring the girls. He laughed and scampered back into his house.

"You are such a tremendous loser!" Hanna yelled.

"You know, this is why nobody will go out with you!" Spencer shouted as Emily threw a rock at his house.

"Let's get outta here," Isabel huffed, and they all followed her.

-

"So, it's at five, right?" Isabel asked Jason. She was in her bathroom, applying some eyeshadow to match her fabulous Cleopatra costume.

"No, on the poster it says four," he called from the kitchen. Isabel looked at her phone, and her eyes widened. Four? Four o'clock was in ten minutes! She applied her makeup faster and was finally done.

"Okay, I'm ready-" she began, walking out, but she grinned when she saw Jason. "You've got to be kidding me," she laughed, walking over. He was dressed as her favorite actor, James Dean, and she knew right then that that was true love.

"I know," he smiled. "I heard from, you, actually, that you had a crush on him when you were twelve."

"What? When did I tell you that?" Isabel frowned, looking around helplessly.

"Uh, a few years ago," he replied sheepishly.

"You remember that?" she asked incredulously, and he shrugged. "Well, I'd stay and admire your wholeheartedness, but the train leaves in six minutes."

"Well, we have time for that later," Jason said with a wink as they walked out.

-

Later, Isabel arrived with Jason at the Brew.

"Hi," Hanna smiled as they walked over. "Who're you supposed to be?" she frowned at Jason.

"Han," Isabel sighed. "We've literally watched 'Rebel Without a Cause' like, three times at sleepovers."

"Oh, wait, you're that one actor..." Hanna frowned, screwing up her face trying to remember. "Uh..."

Emily walked over with Paige, and Isabel waved. Emily turned to Jason and looked at him confusedly. "What are you supposed to be?"

"I give up," Jason sighed, and Isabel laughed.

"Hmm, let's see... Marilyn Monroe, Daisy from the Great Gatsby- book, not movie- Marie Browning, and... Barbarella?" Isabel guessed, pointing to each of them in turn.

"Wow," Aria said, impressed.

"And you're that one Egyptian queen," Hanna frowned.

"See, she doesn't even know who I am," Isabel joked, turning to Jason, who smiled wistfully.

"She's Cleopatra," Spencer answered, and Isabel nodded.

"It's cute that you two dressed up in a couple costume," Isabel smiled at Spencer and Toby.

"Thanks," Toby grinned.

'The shuttle is now leaving for the ghost train.'

"Let's go," Paige said with a smile.

-

The girls and their dates entered the dark car.

"Okay, what's the point of dressing up if no one can see you?" Hanna complained.

Suddenly, all of the lights flashed, and music started playing. Isabel gasped when she saw Adam Lambert. He was a famous singer, how'd they book him?

"You have got to be kidding me," Spencer laughed. They made their way to the dance floor and danced.