Isabel went back into her apartment to see Jason there, waiting for her.

"I'm sorry," he muttered when she closed the door.

"For what?" she asked.

"For last night," Jason said as she walked over.

"Jason, don't be. I get why you did that," Isabel sighed. "CeCe was back in town, not to mention your horrific father, and I had let you down. I don't blame you for drinking. But, just saying, maybe not the driving part..."

"You didn't let me down. When have you let me down?" he frowned, and she walked past him, biting her lip. "Isa, you didn't let me down. You were sixteen."

"Sixteen and stupid," she pointed out, turning around. "If you can say sorry for losing control when the odds weren't in your favor, I can say sorry for being a part of that."

"You love me now, and that's all that matters," Jason said, pulling her into a hug.

-

Isabel walked into Spencer's house in the middle of a heated conversation between Spencer and Toby.

"The house is locked, his car isn't in the garage," Toby yelled. "Jason's left!"

"So maybe he's just out," Spencer shrugged defensively.

"He's not driving around with a busted-up front end. That car is evidence. He's not out, he's gone-" Toby began.

"He's living with me," Isabel said loudly so that they turned and stared at her. She dropped her purse on Spencer's couch and walked over. "It doesn't matter, he already practically lives there anyway. The car is getting fixed at a place that doesn't ask questions and won't give answers. Don't worry, Toby, I've got this under control. Plus, Spencer wasn't involved in this at all, she just drove my car back to my apartment."

"Is this true?" Toby asked, turning to Spencer. She nodded. "Why'd you take the blame then?"

"It sounded better if I had helped out my brother, and besides, she was driving to my house, anyway!" Spencer scoffed. "We were just trying to protect him-"

"Well, maybe you're the one who needs protection," he snapped, and Isabel decided that maybe this wasn't the best time to be there, so she gathered her stuff and left.

-

Later, the girls met up at school with the latest 'A' text.

'Mona's almost gone. Hanna's next. -A'

"'Mona's almost gone'?" Aria read, staring at her phone. "Gone where?"

"The doctors at Radley want to send her to another hospital... one with thicker bars." Hanna explained as they exchanged confused glances.

"How do you know that?" Emily frowned.

"Wren told me," Hanna shrugged.

"He did?" Spencer blinked.

"What does he have to do with any of this?" Isabel added, glancing at Spencer specifically.

"He thought I should know, and he said that Mona's been passing her meds to a visitor," Hanna went on.

"Lucas?" Emily gaped.

"Wait, you're saying that the pills that Aria found in his bag might be for Mona?" Spencer asked incredulously.

"I don't know," Hanna sighed. "Wren didn't tell me, so I didn't ask."

"And 'Hanna's next,'" Isabel read, looking up at her.