9. Freedom For Protection

Depuis le début

CHLOE BENNET as
MELODY FREYA MIKAELSON

"Before we start, we want to bring someone here," Faith announced and Harmony snapped her fingers, two people appeared next to them

"Did we get kidnapped?" Hope asked her twin before they noticed Faith and Harmony.

"Faith? Harmony? What are you doing here? What are we doing here?" Melody asked and the twins smiled at her brightly.

"What did you do?" the two said and then noticed the others.

"Aunt Clary?" they asked and looked confused.

"Oh, I'm sorry, who are you?" Clarissa asked.

"My name is Hope Clarissa Mikaelson," Hope introduced herself.

"I'm Melody Freya Mikaelson," Melody introduced herself. "

And who are your parents?" Caroline asked and Hope smiled brightly.

"Our parents are Caroline Forbes and Klaus Mikaelson," Melody answered and Clarissa started laughing loudly.

"I did not see that coming. Oh my god," Claire said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Now that Hope and Melody were introduced, please take a seat so we can continue watching," Harmony said and everyone turned to look at the screen again.

Clarissa was asleep when she heard the door being slammed, which woke her up.

She noticed the door to her room was opened which she found weird because she was certain she closed her door.

Clarissa then walked out of the room, looking around.

Claire turned around, gasping slightly when she noticed Alaric.

"Gosh, Ric. Don't scare me," Clarissa said.

"Is everything okay? I heard something," she asked again when Jenna walked to the two.

"Yeah, that was us," Jenna said awkwardly.

Alaric walked away, leaving the two females alone.

"I'm sorry Clarie. I know he's been staying over a lot," Jenna tried to say and Clarissa cut her off.

"No, no, it's fine. Alaric's good for you. I'm happy for you both," she smiled at her aunt.

"I'm going to sleep. Please try to be quiet for Jeremy," she joked and walked back to her room, falling asleep once she was in her bed.

"Really?" Jenna asked, turning to her niece who smiled innocently.

In the morning, Clarissa walked down the stairs to see Damon, Stefan, and Elena in the kitchen.