" Thanks habibi" I said placing a quick peck on his lips, he'd made pancakes which were drizzled with date syrup, scrambled eggs , my favorite coffee and chocolate smoothie and several pieces of fruits.

The food looked really good " I'm glad you like it" he said stretching forward and kissing my forehead .

" like?, I love it , you're the most amazing husband in the world" I said shaking my fists in the air , he chuckled with a smile.

" mommy!" Eman screamed excitedly as she ran into our room and climbed on the bed to sit beside me.

" Daddy and me make you bakefast" she said with a toothy smile and I nodded gently pulling her cheeks .

"You guys did amazing , I love it" I said and she gave a happy giggle.

I picked up the cutlery and cut into the pancakes before eating a piece if it with some eggs.

I cringed as I chewed into the food , before turning to them they were staring at me with cringy faces.

"It was daddy's fault , I told him it is not sugar" eman said in one breath before giving ammar a guilty smile.

" princess , it was supposed to be a secret" ammar said staring at her in disbelief, while eman just gave him a cute pout.

" what did you put in the pancakes" I asked taking a sip of the smoothie to wash away the salt sugary taste of the pancakes.

" it was a mistake , I mistakenly added salt instead of sugar , but I later added sugar" he said looking away from me and I burst out in laughter.

Eman also joined me in laughing and he just sat there giving both of us glares.

" so sorry ,it's just so funny , it's true what bilal said about you being a disaster in the kitchen" I said and he intensified his glare.

" I know how to cook , it's just the ingredients that mess up" he said with
a small pout which popped out his dimples.

" well it's the ingredients that make the real food ,hubby" I said before me and eman started laughing again.

" but atleast it's look good" he said and I nodded in agreement , the presentation was really good , one wouldn't know it taste bad at the sight.

" yeah , I will give you that but you see the other ehn?" I said gently placing the tray on the side table and standing up from the bed.

" but I really loved it , thanks" I said resting my head on his chest as he gave me a small smile.

He leaned in to kiss my lips but I put my hand on my lips to stop him
" what ?" He asked confused and I pointed to eman who was sitting on the bed and eating fruit slices from my tray.

He groaned and kissed my cheek instead . " why don't we invite layla and bilal for some breakfast out" ammar said and I nodded picking up my phone to call layla

" Lala !!" I screamed as she picked up the call .

" why are you so excited ?" She asked in a groggy voice which indicated that she'd just woken up.

" get your butt out of bed , we're getting breakfast out today" I said and I heard her squeal over the phone, food can make layla really happy in the morning .

" okay , we're coming over right away , tell ammar to make a reservation at circa non pareil " she said over the phone , I could hear shuffling in the background.

" Is that French?, why should we eat there, its just simple breakfast" I said confused.

" yes it's a new French restaurant that just opened and they have the best breakfast menu ever" she said excitedly and I just chuckled shaking my head.

" I don't know what restaurant that is" ammar said to layla from where he stood.

" don't worry, I will make the reservations , bills on you though" she said

" what kind of restaurant has such complicated name" I heard bilal say in the background.

" excatly" ammar and I chorused together and layla groaned loudly.

" I forgot I was speaking to village people " she said before yelling something at bilal in the background.

" fine , take over city girl" bilal said and ammar and I laughed.

" whatever , you guys should be ready in an hour , we are getting breakfast at together to for the first time and it's going to be liiit" layla said with a little squeal over the phone and we all laughed before bilal said " I thought lit is used when fire is involved"

"Oh my Allah , why are you such a village boy, I can't belive I got married to a villagie like you" layla said with a groan and we all laughed before she hung up.

"Come baby , let's get ready " I said helping eman down from the bed.

"But we have no breakfast" eman said with a pout.

" we are having breakfast at a restaurant " I said and she squealed excitedly.

"Yay we are going out" eman said and I smiled patting her head.

_________________________________________
Thank you guys, don't forget to vote comment and share.
~nana🥰