Chapter 33 | Kiss daddy goodbye

Start from the beginning

Stepping into the shorts I slide them up and adjust them around my waist then taking the top and put it on, readjusting my boobs a little as they get stuck in the process. Uh, proper meals are starting to show on my curves I guess. But no biggie, in fact I like myself a lot more like that, am not starved anymore thankfully.

 But no biggie, in fact I like myself a lot more like that, am not starved anymore thankfully

Finished with dressing up for a night date with my bed I decide to let my damp curls loose. Unwrapping the t-shirt, I hang it over one of the hangers so it could dry when I hear a knock on the doors.

Who could be at this hour? Lightly frowning I walk over to the entrance, pushing on the knob I slowly open them.

My eyes landing on a tall man, formally dressed standing in front of me. My eyes flicking up as I'm done analysing his body they land on his face and I manage to recognize him. It's Alexei, he was there when that very unfortunate party by the pool occured a big while ago.

Light chuckle escaping his lips causes for realization of how I look hitting me and heat immediately rises up my cheeks. You know, wearing a sleepy koala over my chest, my boobs taut in this top, bottom way too short to be showing myself off like that, wet hair and staring at him with confussion across my fce, probably looking like a small idiot.

"Come with me" his voice is heard above me.

I react, my heart already pounding faster. I have to leave? Where to?

I weakly nod, stepping aside I quickly put on the black flip flops I have near by and leave through the doors, joining him on the hallway. His figure leading the way I follow, but let myself walk a few steps behind him. Oh, I feel so naked. I just hope we won't run into any more men lurking around this mansion on our way.

Wait, where are we going exactly?

"Where are we going?" Soft voice leaves my mouth as I fasten my step and am now walking only one step behind him.

"Boss's office" the words strike me and I already swallow. Must I see Dimitri really every goddamn day? Usually even more times per day.

Reaching the elevator we step inside. Placing myself near the wall I try to keep myself calm. I have no idea what to expect. What does he even want from me at this hour?

Perhaps he'd like to call me a whore some more and shame me. Sounds like him.

Elevator dings as its doors open at top floor and Alexei leads the way past the reception desk, further down the big hallway.

Stopping after few more steps "you know the way right" he says and leaves me standing there alone.

I know the way too well.