XX.

"i feel like a vip," liam said during sound check, where he was keeping me company in the pit, while i was taking my test shots.

"you are a vip," i said, turning my attention from my camera to him. ash was waving, trying to get me to notice him. when i did, he made a show of pressing a kiss to his guitar, which i immediately took a photo of. i shot him a thumbs up, which he mirrored. i took one last photo of will next to joe, and once i knew i was good to go, turned back to liam. i quickly took a picture of him staring at the stage, looking effortlessly gorgeous.

"hey!" he exclaimed when he noticed what i had done.

"don't 'hey' me, you look amazing." i showed him the picture on my camera. he let out a small gasp. he took his phone out and took a picture of it, impatient to have it sent to him. i turned my gaze back to the stage only to see the band going backstage, meaning that the concert was about to start. will waved at me with a smile as he was walking away, and, in a moment of boldness, i blew him a kiss. that made him smile wider, before he disappeared from my sight, along with his band mates.

a huge crowd started to flood the venue in seconds, the voices of people from every age group, excited to see lovejoy, filling the previously quieter building. the show started and liam was enjoying every second. being the extrovert that he  is, he sang some songs that he knew and danced along to the music with other people occupying the pit, some of whom knew her from my posts. once backstage, i got a random surge of sadness, thinking that liam would have to leave in a few hours. i had been having so much fun with all my friends, that the hours flew by.

"i expect you to know every song next time you see us," will told liam when we joined them.

"of course, i'll go on a lovejoy listening spree," he replied, before leaving us for zoe.

"i'm tired," i said, my voice quiet.

"get un-tired, 'cause we're going for drinks," will said, crossing his arms.

"i kinda just want to lay down here." i looked at the ground, examining how dirty it is, before i can go on with my bit.

"you can lay in the van, come on." he offered his hand, which i would take, but i wanted to continue my joke. i crouched down, ready to sit on the ground, when will grabbed both my hands and pulled me up. i let out a little gasp at the unexpected move. he then proceeded to wrap his arms around my waist and throw me over his shoulder.

"will!" i exclaimed as he walked out of the venue and to the van, to which he responded by giggling. he let me down just before we reached the exit, since there were some fans waiting outside. we walked out normally, smiled at some people and eventually got in the van.

mark and ash were already inside, both of them on their phones, scrolling through the content that people had already posted from the show. i took my usual window seat and will sat next to me, allowing me to lean my head on his shoulder for the rest of the drive, which i happily did.

"thank you," i mumbled. he only pressed a kiss on my hair in response.

——

i scrunched my nose in disgust and set will's glass back down on the table. "that is revolting," i said, taking a sip of my own drink, in an attempt to change the horrible taste that his gin had left in my mouth.

"you have no taste," he said, retrieving his glass and taking a sip.

"mate, you literally have no taste," mark interjected which earned a laugh from wilbur.

"elaborate, please." i turned to wilbur, confused on what mark was talking about.

"yeah, my taste buds don't work like they should, i can barely taste anything," he explained.

"no wonder you like that monstrosity of a drink." i gestured to his glass.

"let me have some of yours." he reached his hand to grab my own glass of vodka.

"why?" i blocked his hand with my own.

"cause you had some of mine."

"yeah, and i hated it."

"come on," he dragged out.

"fine!" i handed him my glass, which he immediately brought to his mouth and took a sip. sip is an understatement. he almost chugged half the glass.

"what's wrong with you?" i said, pouting playfully when i retrieved my drink.

"my wife left me. my son hates me. my mum took away my ps4," he listed, jokingly. i let out a little gasp at the last one.

"i understood that reference," i said with a smile. will smiled softly back at me.

"you're adorable." 1 that one short sentence sent fire to my cheeks, as every sentence that he utters seems to do. i looked down at my drink in an attempt to hide my face. he seemed to be pleased by what his words had done, relaxing back in his chair. he stretched out his arm, resting it on the back of my chair. i relaxed into his slight touch, joining the conversation that the others were having about music.

liam had really hit it off with everyone, which i was beyond glad about. will's arm stayed behind me for the rest of the night, his fingers occasionally caressing my shoulder, absentmindedly. needless to say i was content.

INSTAGRAM
@tianasoles

banning will's drinking privleges

comments>>

wilbursoot how rude

comments are limited to friends only.