IV.

the next morning i was woken up by the bright sun shining through the curtains. groaning, i faced away from the window and began to get up.

i got ready before going down to breakfast, where hopefully some of the band members were.i got dressed in an oversided t-shirt and combat pants. simple but comfy. our first show today was at 20:00 and im pretty sure we are going to a cat café. ive never been to one before but they ar supposed to be really goof.

walking into the dining room, i spot mark, zoe and will sitting at a table. i quickly grab a bowl of cereal before joining them. "good morning," i say as it sit down, hearing only tired mumbles in reply.

after finishing our breakfast we decided to start making our way towards to cafe. im extremely excited to go. cats are one of my most favourite animals in the world.

we eventually reached the cafe after a peaceful walk. the cafe was in a shade of pink and yellow, and of course, there were cats everywhere. we had sat at a table where a white cat was resting on a chair.

a waitress took our order before coming back with our coffees. i sat on the chair with the cat, having picked it up and placed it on my lap. i was petting it gently, while another cat had decided to join us. which favoured willl.

"this sucks," zoe joked, frustrated that no cats would go to her.

"here, take this one," i handed her the cat that was resting on my lap. she began petting it and the cat seemed to love her.

mark was still pretty tired so he didn't even bother getting a cat to love him, which i thought was pretty boring. will, on the other hand, was having the time of his life. i was watching him pet the cat's tail on the seat opposite mine. i couldn't resist. i reached out and pet the cat's head.

will looked up at me. "don't you dare try to take it away from me," he said.

"its alright i wont. dont get your knickers in a twist william. it clearly loves you anyway."

"i mean, who wouldn't?"

i laughed. "you're so humble."

"i know." he grinned. wills phone suddenly started ringing so i sat back in my seat, giving him space to answer.

"hello?" he said to whoever called. there was a pause, when the other person was speaking. "we're at a cat cafe." will informed the person. i guessed it was someone else from the band as there was only two of them with me. "yeah, i'll send you the address. see you in a bit," he said before hanging up.

"joe's on his way with ash and leandra," he informed us.

"i can't wait to introduce them to these babies, theyre the most adorable cats ive ever seen." i said excitedly. i didn't know if i imagined it, but will looked at me with a glimmer in his eyes. leandra must have noticed, because she turned to me and smiled mischievously.

soon enough, the others joined us, ordering coffee but ignoring it once they met the cats. ash was naturally filming. i was holding a cat's hands, moving them in a way that made it seem like it was dancing, and i laughed once i realized that i was being filmed.

"i'm having the time of my life, cats are my absolute favourite animal," i said to the camera.

"we couldn't tell," joked will, causing me to laugh again.

"find another photographer, i'm staying here for the next business week. i dont want to leave ever."

leandra gasped dramatically. "no! don't abandon us for cats! we need you," she literally pouted at me.

"i'll maybe consider it."

"i'll gladly join her," said zoe.

i pointed at her and looked at the camera. "that's my new best friend right here." zoe laughed.