XIII.

i didn't get much sleep that night. i spent a good two hours with will, and then another hour daydreaming about it. so i wasn't in a very good mood on the trip to manchester. it was quite a long trip too, which didn't help.

"good morning," joe said happily when he saw me enter the van with my things.

i hummed sleepily, too tired to actually speak.

"woah, why are you so energetic?" i managed a slight chuckle.

"didn't sleep well," i said.

joe hummed in reply and left me, allowing me to take a seat and rest.

nobody else was in the van yet so i chose a window seat. i set my phone on the table in front of me, where i went on to rest my head on. i didn't have time to fall asleep, because a couple minutes later, everyone else started walking into the van. will ended up sitting next to me.

"tired?" he spoke softly once he settled down.

i hummed as i raised my head from the table to look at him.

"you can lean on me." i didn't say anything for a few seconds, a bit shocked at his suggestion.

"are you sure? it's a long drive."

"it's alright, sweetheart. come on," he said and scooted a little closer to me, so i could rest my head on his shoulder.

"thank you. please, wake me up if you're tired," i said as i leaned my head on his shoulder, quickly realizing how comfortable it actually is.

"sure," was all i heard him say before drifting off.

-----

i woke up an hour before we were supposed to reach our destination. i opened my eyes slowly. the first thing i saw was mark in front of me, asleep, next to ash. i sat up, suddenly remembering where i had been sleeping.

"hi," said will once he noticed i was awake.

"hello," i said, softly and sleepily.

"sleep well?"

"mhm. i had a nice pillow." his cheeks went a shade of pink. "did i tire you?" i spoke again.

"no, don't worry," he reassured me.

i grabbed my phone from the table to check the time and to see if i had any messages. i had one from my mum asking about tour and one from liam asking about will. i quickly turned so that he couldn't see my screen, which ended up looking very suspicious.i updated liam on everything, including what i had just woken up from. she was going a bit crazy about it, as usual, saying we needed to kiss already.i kept thinking about the possibility of it. there was definitely flirting and banter but would something actually happend? i put my phone back down.

"how long left?"

"uh, a little less than an hour," ash replied, to which i nodded.

i turned to will to see what he was up to. he was solving a crossword."i'd make fun of you, but i enjoy crosswords," i told him.

"thank you! see, you guys just aren't cultured," he said to mark and ash.

"you're just old," mark said.

"i'm not!" will put his palm on his heart, pretending to be offended.

"you kinda are," i playfully agreed.

" i would've expected this from them, but you? you wound me, darling." im blushing. furiously. again.

"too bad," was all i managed to say, before he shook his head in fake disappointment and we all laughed.

-----

the show was, once again, on the same day of our arrival. we got to manchester at around 13:00, having time to relax a bit, before sound check. #

lunch?" joe suggested when we all met down at the lobby of our hotel after we got settled.

"yes, please," i said.everyone agreed so we went out to find a place to eat

INSTAGRAM

@tianasoles

spotted a wild leandra

comments>>

-----

A couple hours later, we headed to sound check. this time, when we were walking in, a bunch of people knew me and waved at me from their place in the queue. everything went by smoothly, and the venue was packed when the crowd arrived. i went backstage when the show ended. the first person i spotted was will.

"hello" i said cheerfully.

"hi," he replied, sounding a little down.

"you okay?" i asked, now concerned.

"yeah, yeah. i just want some air." i nodded and quickly grabbed his arm to lead him outside, to a place where fans weren't waiting.

"what's wrong?" i asked, once we were safely outside. it took him a few seconds to respond.

"i messed up."

"what?" i furrowed my eyebrows together. "no you didn't."

"i did. i played the entirety of concrete wrong."

"will, i doubt anybody noticed. and even if someone did, they won't say anything bad."

"it still feels bad for me. i hate messing up," he said, looking down.

"hey, look at me." he raised his head.

"it's okay. you did great, either way. don't stress." i gave him a supportive smile. he looked me in the eyes for what felt like an eternity. my face was burning at this point. before i knew what was happening, one of his hands was cupping my face.

"you're..." he said, quietly and softly, not quite finding the words to voice his thoughts. all i could feel was my heart's rapid beating and the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. his palm was warm against my cold face. it felt too good to be true. i stared at his eyes, analyzing the light brown colour of them. i didn't respond. instead, i placed my hands around his neck, and kissed him.

Ooooo