XV.

i didn't know how long we were kissing for. all i knew was that when we stopped, will stayed with me while i packed. i was in the middle of getting my makeup that i'd left spread out on the desk and packing it back into my makeup bag, when i spoke, wanting to fill the silence. it wasn't awkward, but i didn't like working silently.

"have you packed?" i asked will, turning to look at where he was sitting on the bed.

"no, i was a little preoccupied." i turned to look at him again from my spot on the floor, next to my suitcase and i saw him smiling playfully. i could already sense the heat on my cheeks.

"you need to be packed before dinner," i said, turning my attention to my suitcase in an attempt to hide my red face.

"are you trying to get rid of me?" he faked an accusatory tone.

"yes," i deadpanned.

"wow," he dragged out. "okay, i see how it is." he got up and made his way to me.

"i don't like the sound of that." i had to crane my neck to look at him, since he was standing over me and i was sitting on the floor.

"you shouldn't," he said as he took a seat next to me.

i furrowed my eyebrows. "uh, what's happening?" he smiled mischievously.

"are you ticklish?" my eyes widened, involuntarily. he only smiled wider at that, and he reached his hands out to my waist. unfortunately, i was, in fact, very ticklish. he wiggled his fingers on my skin and i laughed uncontrollably, trying in vain to push him off me.

"stop!" i almost shouted, still laughing. i leaned my body back, in another attempt to get him off me, which resulted in me laying down on the carpeted floor and him laying on top of me.

"say you don't want to get rid of me," he said as he continued tickling me.

"fine, fine! stay!" that was all it took to make him stop. that's when he realized the position we had found ourselves in. i was breathing heavily, partly from tiredness from my attempts to push him off and partly from our proximity.

"was that so hard?" he whispered, and reached out to brush a strand of my hair behind my ear. my breath hitched. slowly, he leaned in, and we were kissing again, this time on my hotel room's floor.

A while later, will left to pack, and i got ready for dinner.

"hello," i dragged out when i went over to leandra and zoe at the lobby.

"hey, someone's cheery," zoe said with a smile.

"oh my gosh, did it happen again?" leandra asked, eyes wide.

i hummed with a smile on my face and they both squealed.

"our ship is sailing for real this time," zoe said.

everybody else had started to gather so we got in the van and headed to dinner. in the restaurant, i, coincidentally, sat next to will. the waiter had just taken our order when i felt will's fingers intertwine with mine, under the table. i looked at him and he simply smiled at me. i smiled back at him and most likely blushed. i hoped our friends wouldn't say anything.

INSTAGRAM