"Your presence is meaningless to me," Yoshiko responded with a deadpan.

"You're just under the influence of these class-A clowns." Monoma scoffed. Was he trying to tell her that her behaviour was the way it is because of her classmates? Hilarious.

"And your fucking point?"

"You and Shinsou should join our class!"

"Fuck off." She said, ending the conversation on her side. She made a move to leave when Monoma took her hand, making her stay put.

"We're fighting in the first round, right?" Monoma said. "How about if you lose, you and Shinsou join our class?"

Yoshiko threw her head back and laughed at his statement, making him pause. She snatched her hand back and took a challenging step towards him. "Bitch, you really think you're going to win against me with your copy-pasted quirks?"

Monoma scowled at her. "I suggest you dont get too cocky."

"Shut up." Yoshiko hissed. "And if I hear you say another word about changing classes, I'm not going to hesitate to break a bone or two. So I suggest you keep your hands off me and leave."

"Wait!" Monoma exclaimed. Yoshiko frowned at him, waiting for him to go on with his rant. "Really, think about it. Who's your partner again? Bakugo? Look at what he's doing to your personality. And Shinsou, too. You two were better off in our class."

And then Yoshiko's fist replied.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Bakugo managed to get away from Kaminari and Kirishima somehow. He really wanted to eat something to energize himself before the first round. He walked into the tunnel that led to the food stalls to see Yoshiko and Monoma.

She was making a move to leave when Monoma asked her to wait. He went on with a rant about how Bakugo's behaviour was having an impact on her because they were partners and then about how she and Shinsou were better off in class B. Bakugo was going to yell at Monoma for calling his personality bad when Yoshiko's fist collided with Monoma's cheek.

Bakugo froze in place, watching the scene unfold in front of him. The two were still unaware of his presence.

Monoma fell to the ground, wide eyes. Yoshiko took him by the collar and threw him on the wall opposite to her. Monoma slid down the wall. He got up, but Yoshiko kicked the wall behind him and kept her foot there, imprisoning him in place, hands in her pockets. Her eyes held nothing but bubbling anger as she stared at Monoma.

Bakugo's heart fluttered at the sight in front of him. Monoma's back pressed into the wall in fear as she had him trapped there with a foot on the wall. She looked so badass at that moment, according to Bakugo.

He saw so much of himself in her.

He watched as she pulled Monoma's face down by his collar again so she was face to face with him. "My behaviour has been like this since the fucking day I was born, so I get all the credit for it. Bakugo's personality has no effect on me whatsoever. If anything else, he's the one person I can relate to the most." Bakugo's eyes widened at that. "As for Shinsou, you can go annoy him, and he'll throw you off a cliff because we're both fine where we are. I'd rather not injure you before our actual fight, so shut your damn gutter of a mouth a get out of my fucking sight."

She took a step away, silver eyes still set on the Blonde in front of her. "The fuck you waitin' for? Go!" Yoshiko yelled. Monoma nodded in a hurry and ran away.

She huffed after he was out of sight and made eye contact with Bakugo. "Oh, you're here." She said.

"Yeah, no shit."

She put a hand behind her neck, massaging it. "So you saw it all, I suppose."

"You should have pulled his fuckin' tongue out." Bakugo snorted, walking towards her. Yoshiko smiled at his statement and walked beside him to the food stalls.

The aroma of different foods entered Yoshiko's nostrils. She took Bakugo's hand and dragged him to a burger stall. She ignored his protests and yells about being dragged. The sizzling meat patty with melted cheese on top was too tempting.

The two bought a burger each and drifted to a quiet spot with no students. Yoshiko sat on a bench beside Bakugo and unwrapped her burger, drooling at the sight of it when Bakugo yelled a "Fuck!" beside her.

"What?" She asked.

"They put fucking pickles in my burgers when I asked to not put them." He yelled.

"Oh. We can switch. I like pickles." She said, holding her burger out. "Mine doesn't have pickles."

Bakugo eyed her hesitantly. She rolled her eyes and shoved her burger in his hands, snatching his. She took a bite out of it, her legs swinging back and forth with delight.

He looked down at the burger and took a bite. Someone who could eat his pickles. Convenient.

He side-eyed her as she ate, remembering what she had done to Monoma earlier. It was attractive, Bakugo thought. Someone as cocky, strong, and powerful as him. Though sometimes it annoyed him that she had the same quirk as him. Because Bakugo took pride in his quirk, seeing her strut into U.A. with a very similar quirk irked him. But it was also nice knowing there was someone like him. Someone who understood him because they were the same.

Even she said it earlier. 'If anything else, he's the one person I can relate to the most.'

Bakugo felt a fluttering feeling in his stomach, with the back of his neck and ears heating up.

"Are you constipated?" Yoshiko beside him asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"HUH?!" He yelled.

"You've been staring at your burger for a whole minute now." She said. "If you dont want it, give it to m-"

"Shut up, cow. I want to eat it." He barked, taking a huge bite out of his burger.

"Aw, man." She pouted. Weirdo.

Yoshiko brought her knees up and rested her chin on a knee, sporting a smile. "Man, I'm excited to kick ass." She said.

"You better make it to the final round," Bakugo smirked. "I wanna beat your ass."

She hopped off the bench and faced him, holding a fist out. "The feeling is mutual." Bakugo joined his fist with hers, a challenging grin on his face. She nodded and walked away, saying something about getting ready for the first round.

He watched her as she walked away, buttoning her shirt. And he realised that Yoshiko was the one person he related to the most. 

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Fluttering heart, a queasy stomach and heated ears... Hmm....