𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

"i wanna go home." kennedi huffed after spotting her dad "don't just stand there, my love. take a seat." ms.reyes smiled and raylin sat down, letting kennedi sit on her lap.

"so why are we here? i'm bored and i don't wanna be here." kennedi complained with her arms crossed "shh" raylin laughed "im sorry mommy, but i really hate this place." she apologized.

"just stop talkin and let him speak, you just don't stop talkin." the girl from earlier spoke which caused raylin to look at her "is this your child?" raylin asked "no but- so don't talk to her like you slow." raylin cut her off.

"everybody shut up. raylin let me talk to you, baby." ms.reyes spoke and raylin took kennedi off of her lap and stood up.

"sit right here until i come back, mama." raylin said to her eight year old daughter as she handed her two pieces of candy "stop givin her all dat candy, teeth gon hit da flo" ddot laughed.

raylin walked into the kitchen, seeing her baby daddy leant against the kitchen counter as his mother cut the stove down, the smell of food immediately entering raylin nostrils.

"so, what's going on between you two?" ms.reyes questioned with her hand on her hip "nothing?" raylin responded.

"so if it's 'nothing' then why do y'all keep acting like this every time yall see each other?" she asked "well i act the way i do because i don't want to be around my cheatin ass ex." raylin said.

"y'all aren't acting like adults, at all. y'all are very immature and y'all need to work this shit out cause y'all have a whole kid." ms.reyes said.

"she don't- get it together and work shit out or y'all not gon like what's coming for y'all." she cut justin off "look. no disrespect to you and i get that your his mom but at the end of the day, i don't give a fuck about nun of dat." raylin said.

"your son put me through too much for me to just sit right here and kiss yours and his ass so we could kiss and make up for your own good."

"if he was an actual man and mature enough then he would've reached out these past two months that he hasn't seen his daughter, but not once did he try to check up on her or anything so don't come at me trynna check shit when you need to be checking his ass."

"i bust my ass day and night taking care of her by myself. the most he every did was try to buy her love but if you pay attention then you would know that she don't give a fuck about that shit."

"she likes attention and affection. she likes to know that someone is paying close attention to her and showing her love without her having to ask."

"and i don't get why your doing all the talking for him as if he slow or something. yes, he might act like it but is he? no, so justin if you got something to say then say it now so i can go cause dis shit was so unnecessary." raylin finished, waiting for a response.

justin didn't say anything. instead he just stared at raylin with a unreadable expression.

"let's go, baby." raylin said, watching as her daughter got off of the couch and walked to her "shit was unnecessary as fuck, stop calling my phone for dumb shit." raylin said, leaving the house.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐲.𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝟏𝟖 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨
——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ———

𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝟏𝟖 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ———

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟐:𝟓𝟎𝐏𝐌

"watchu want for lunch, baby?" raylin questioned her 8 year old daughter as she placed her pointer finger on her chin as if she was thinking.

"hmm, i have taste for a turkey sandwich and chips" kennedi said, removing her eyes from the tv "girl, dats all yo lil self wanna eat." kayla laughed "hater." kennedi rolled her eyes.

"aunty, can i have a snack?" mora asked "girl you know where they are, you don't have to ask." raylin replied as she watched a smile appear on her face.

"oh girl! come here, i gotta tell you sumn." kayla said, pulling raylin to her bedroom and closing the door "why we in my room?" raylin laughed.

"bro, i think i'm pregnant." kayla whispered which made raylin's eyes widened "you deadass?!" raylin questioned "i think so, i haven't had my period in like a month." kayla confirmed.

"and jah kept randomly throwing up last week." kayla added "girl- your literally pregnant, omg!" raylin said, getting happy as hell "nooo! this isn't okayyy!!!" kayla panicked as the bedroom door swung open "mommy, your pregnant?"

***
tbc..opinion??
***