Welcome to le hell, bitch-

Mulai dari awal

My head hangs down in defeat.

.

.

.

.

....Get out...Get out...Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.

GET OUT BEFORE YOU DIE (Y/N)

"-(Y/n)!" I was brought back to reality by a hand on my shoulder. It was Chigiri, along with the other guys, looking concern, "Are you ok? We've called your name a few times but you weren't responding. It seemed like something troubles you..." Chigiri informed as he soothingly rubs my shoulder which helped me calm down slightly. But, I was still shaken by the thoughts in the back of my head.

I gently push Chigiri's hand away, "Yeah, I'm ok now. I was thinking about something crazy that's all. I see you guys are done I will go on ahead then. I'll see you guys in the cafeteria." I walk towards the door, not making any eye contact until I was outside.

3dr person POV:

Imamura shivers when he thought back on her trance state, "Man, that was kinda creepy. It's like she was possessed or something."

Isagi could only look at the door where (y/n) disappear to. The guilt eating him up further the more he stare. Did he indirectly made (y/n) suffer even more? He desperately wanted to talk to her, he wanted to comfort her, but he couldn't. Since he's part of the problem that drove her here.

Isagi felt a poke to his cheek, then he was met with Naruhaya, "Aiya~ Why so gloomy, Isagi? Got a crush on her?~" a blush dust across his cheeks as Isagi fumbles with his words, "N-No! That's not it! It's just...It's just..." Imamura came into the circle with a hum, "Is it about what happened three days ago?" Isagi remained silent, but it was telling in itself. Imamura sigh disappointedly, "Isagi, that's not how you get girls y'know?" he then threw an arm around Isagi's shoulders, "I tell you what. You should try giving her something nice to start the conversation. Trust me, it always works."

Iemon deadpan, "Or you can just go and talk to her." then Raichi pipes in, addressing to Imamura, "Your advice sucks!" Imamura obviously took offense to that, "What do you know about getting girl?! Huh?!" Iemon snaps, "Enough! Both of you!" on cue they both did, without Raichi throwing one last insult of course.

Iemon sigh before approaching Isagi with a small smile, "Go and talk to her. It's better than to just loiter around and wait. I'm sure she has something to say too." Isagi hums with a determined nod.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I stare at my food lazily, poking it with my chopsticks. Since I didn't have a specific number, I've been getting random food. It varies from five stars dishes to downright bland, and it so happens that today was the latter.

I look up to be greeted by the sight of Gagamaru eating with his hands. Then our eyes meet. A pause ensue and then he went back eating. 

That...was interesting.

Then three people sat at my table, it was Isagi, Igarashi and Bachira. Isagi sat beside while the other two at across. "Heya, (y/n)!" Bachira happily greeted to which I greeted back with a nod. "Oh?! Seems like you didn't anything good today! I was hoping to get a piece too..." Igarashi expressed then sulk at the sight of my bland food. Bachira and a sad Igarashi begin to eat while me and Isagi sat in an awkward silence. "U-Uhm!" now my attention was on Isagi, waiting for him to say his line, "...Can we talk? Later today?..." he said but his eyes were averted, but they met mine once again. Naruhaya and Gagamaru caught my eyes and I spare them a glance, but I still reply nonetheless, "Yeah...I have something to say too." afterwards I got up, done with my meal, "I'll wait for you tonight."