Narrow escape

-" Lucy, hide me from Daddy. He will scold me for this.. Please… " Jessica pleaded while looking down.

She doesn't want to attract Alex to their direction. Lucifer looked at the way Jessica was indicating. He saw a familiar figure opposite him. He could remember Alex from his vague memory. He still remembers the day Alex and his angel saved him and his family. If not for them they would have died that night. And today he found his angel  and courting her to be his wife.

Lucifer observed Alex from a distance, the man must have become old and his hair turned a little white somewhere but he still looked strong and maintained the same cold aura when Lucifer met him in childhood. But somewhere Lucifer felt a kind of sadness in his eyes. After all, a cold and arrogant man understands the other.

-" Lucy, are you drooling over daddy.? I asked you to save me. It's you who told me you will help me to keep this relationship secret from my family. " Jessica scolded Lucifer from behind.

Lucifer turned around in a twirl and pinned Jessica to the wall softly. He leaned his head close to her lips as it made people feel that they were kissing each other. All these happened so quickly that Jessica couldn't react.

When she came to her senses she was already lost in his closeness. His one hand was on her thin waist and the other hand was touching her cheek. His lips were so close to each other as one move from the other can make their lips touch with each other. Her heart was already lost in his touch and deep blue eyes and was beating in a different rhythm.

-" Wh…What are.. You doing..? " Jessica Stammered to complete her words.

-" Shhh… you speak too much. " Lucifer kept his index finger on her lips.

Does he regret that she speaks too much? Definitely not, but the closeness between them was already making him hard and now watching her thin lips moving was making him weak and wanted to taste those rosy lips of hers. But he also knows he can't scare her by his sudden closeness.

But Jessica was something else. She was still staring at his green eyes then her eyes caught on his adam's apple which was moving up and down when he was talking. She can't stop her curiosity and those restless hands from touching it.

Jessica lifted her hand  and touched his adams apple with her finger.

-" Speak again. " Jessica asked innocently.

Lucifer gulped in sensation. His little one was making every second harder for him. But his one step made Jessica more excited as she could feel  the movement in her fingers. She stroked there gently and looked up at Lucifer who was standing there with closed eyes.

-" Once more. " Jessica

-" Do you want to kill me? " Lucifer asked in a horse voice.

-" Huuu..? " Jessica was puzzled by his words.

But before Lucifer could answer Jessica hugged him tightly like a scared kitten.

-" Lucy, don't move, daddy is so close to us. " Jessica whispered.

While Alex was standing near Lucifer and Jessica and was talking with someone from the business circle.

-" Children nowadays don't have any shame. See they are hugging and Kissing publicly. " One said to Alex

-" The generation has changed. You should accept the changes. " Alex replied without much reaction.