Secret date...

@ Justine's Villa…

Jessica was standing in front of a pile of dresses which was on the bed. She was confused about what to wear as it's her first time going out with Lucifer.

-" Haaa… Kris.. I miss you. I want your help. " Jessica cried dramatically.

-" That's why I'm here. Tell me what my sister wants me to do " Krystal walked in their room.

Jessica ran and hugged Krystal and asked…

-" Are you back from the hospital..? How was your night shift.? " The first thing Jessica asked was about the wellbeing of Krystal.

-" It was good. But tell me why did you create a mess in our room.? " Krystal once again roamed her eyes on the pile of dresses.

-" Kris, help me choose a dress. " Jessica pleaded.

-" Select a dress for you.? Seriously..? A girl who has more fashion sense than me is asking for help from me.? Don't forget it was you who always chose a dress for me. " Krystal chuckled in surprise.

-" Huu… but I don't know what to wear. " Jessica

Krystal watched his sister for sometime then crossed her hands over her chest as if she was studying Jessica.

-" Tell me what happened last night.? Where are you going today.? And with whom you are going.. " Krystal questioned Jessica like an elder sister.

-" Hmm… kris… that… I… "

Jessica was blushing to reveal the truth that she is in love and going on a date with Lucifer. Krystal also noticed the blushful face of Jessica.

-" Don't tell me you are going on a date. " Krystal almost shouted.

-" Oh God, Kris. Keep your voice low. Don't let Dadda and Ethan get to know about it. " Jessica covered Krystal's mouth with her hands.

-" Why..? " Krystal was even more surprised.

Because no matter what, Jessica never hides things from their family especially from her parents. And most importantly when she is in love with someone.

-" Because I want things to get clear. I want to know if it will work or not. I don't want to introduce a man who will not be with me in the future. If we fall deeply for each other then I will surely introduce him to our family. Please.. "

Jessica was still not  confident over her relationship with Lucifer as everything happened so quickly. She thought it's not gonna last for a long time. But love is magic, when it's real it will surpass every hurdle.

-" Then what about me..? " Krystal

-" Kris, once I'm confident enough, I will introduce him. But for a time being can I keep it with me only.? But if you want I will introduce him to you. " Jessica

-" No… I will wait for the day when you will introduce your man by yourself. But promise me, you will never get hurt in this relationship. Promise me if it turns toxic you will come out from this relationship. I don't want you to be hurt. " Krystal

-" No.. No.. I will not… but at the same time I feel like he will never hurt me. " Jessica smiled widely as his soul sister understood her.

Jessica and Krystal were bickering over the dress then ended up choosing a black denim shorts and a black t-shirt with a blue jacket.

-" Are you sure this is perfect for a date.? " Krystal looked at Jessica who had almost got ready for the date.