Wrong girl...

@ Miller's corporation…

Lucifer was busy with his schedule as he failed to check his phone at least for once. On the way back to his cabin Lucifer checked his phone only to find numerous missed calls from Jessica.

-" Little one…?! why are there so many miss calls from her.? " Lucifer panicked for a second.

-" Don't worry sir, no one can hurt madam. Do you forget how she tried to attack you that day.? " Carlo reminded Lucifer.

-" That's true though… " Lucifer chuckled.

His little one acts weak only in front of him. But to others she is a wild cub… !

Lucifer entered his spacious office room while calling Jessica. He sat on the chair then suddenly a loud noise echoed in the office.

-" Haaa.. Lucy, you are hurting me. "

Lucifer jumped up from the chair as he thought Jessica was hiding under the table. But to his surprise he saw a panda teddy on his chair. He took the teddy in his hand. He shoved his hands indicating Carlo to leave the office which he accepted with a happy smile. At last his boss got someone who can make him smile.

Lucifer sat back on the chair. He put the teddy on the table and played with its ears.

-" Oh.. Lucy.. Don't pinch my nose. " Lucifer heard another voice from the teddy.

He realised it was a customised voice recorder teddy and his little one is in the mood to play. He again nibbled his fingers on its ears…

-" I know.. I know you will not listen to me.. Bad Lucy. " Lucifer heard the whining voice of Jessica

-" Then where should I touch you, little one..? " Lucifer asked the teddy.

He moved his fingers towards the stomach part of teddy and pressed his fingers over there.

-" Hihihi… don't tickle me, Lucy. Hihihi… "

-" Such a cute childish mind you have, little one. " Lucifer chuckled.

He was touching every here and there of the teddy so that he could hear more recordings of Jessica. Then he stopped on the legs of the teddy.

-// Lucy Lucy.. Oh my Lucy…
You may be a devil to the world
But you are the sweetest person whom I met after my Dadda. Are you angry that I'm still calling you Lucy.? Even if it's a yes I don't have any option. I will call you Lucy only.. Because you are Lucy only for me but not for anyone else. See I have a surprise for you.. But before that catch me if you can.. "

-" Do you think catching you is a difficult task for me? " Lucifer smirked.

His little one is really innocent sometimes. She entered his office by using her fingerprint and kept the teddy recorder on his seat. And she challenged him to find her which is an easy task for him.

Lucifer got up from the chair and roamed around the office in order to search for his little one. But surprisingly he couldn't find her anywhere including his private room inside the office.

-" Little one, I accept my defeat.. Now come out. " Lucifer asked in a high voice so Jessica could hear him. It was not as easy as he thought to find her.

Few seconds passed without any reply from Jessica. Lucifer thought she must have left the office. He walked back to his chair when the cupboard door opened with a  cheerful voice of Jessica.