Trouble maker...

In a spacious room, Lucifer was looking at his laptop keenly while Carlo was standing near him.

-" Sir, she is Jessica. well her surname is hidden. But one thing is sure that either she is the young miss of Arnolds or Travolgas. Jessica  has a master degree in both jewellery and fashion designing. She is the future heiress of their family empire. But still she is not into the business and loves to travel. However, talking about the reason behind her visit in Italy is not found. But looks like it's a part of a travelling plan as she is a Hodophile. " Carlo spoke in one breath.

Lucifer looked at the report of Jessica for some time and nodded his head in a positive way.

-" Boss, do you still think she is following you.? "

Carlo asked cautiously as he knew why Lucifer asked him to do a background check of Jessica. Because it was not the first time they have been followed by some girl hired by their enemies.

-" Looks like she is not. But something is off about her. " Lucifer still felt something unusual.

-" It's nothing but you are attracted to her. " Carlo sighed.

But in response he earned a death glare from Lucifer. Only then Carlo realised he said it loudly.

-" What did you say..? " Lucifer narrowed his eyes.

-" Nothing boss.. It was just a slip of tongue. " Carlo lightly slapped his own cheek and looked down.

-" Never ever say that. She is nothing but trouble.. " Lucifer had a cold expression when he talked.

******

The next day, Jessica was standing near a bus stop with a piece of paper in her hands. She managed to get the address of Renzo but she doesn't know how to get there in a bus. Even if she wanted to take a taxi she doesn't have enough money with her as the money she received yesterday as compensation was spent mostly in the hospital itself.

-" God, how will I get there.? What if the other client snatched the deal from us..? No.. No.. I can't let that happen. " Jessica can't even think that in her wildest dream.

She had almost lost her hope but then her eyes shined in excitement after getting the glimpse of a specific person. Jessica saw Carlo walking to a car which hitted her last day.

-" So Lucy and the tail of Lucy is here. Let's go jessy.. We will ask them to help us. " Jessica talked to herself.

She walked to Carlo with an Innocent smile on her face and greeted him..

-" Good morning brother. "

Carlo freezed in his spot as someone called him brother in such a way that no one could act blind to that sweet voice. He looked at Jessica and smiled politely as he realised who she was.

-" What can I do, miss..? " Carlo asked respectfully

-" Brother, actually if you don't mind can you take me to this place..? I don't know anyone here and I'm afraid of going alone. " Jessica acted pitiful.

But deep inside she was thinking of her dad as she inherited his acting skills. Of course everyone will fall for her acting skill. If the cold and great Jennifer Travolga can fall for such silliness then Carlo was nothing but a piece of paper in front of her acting skill.

Carlo fell for her innocent and cute look instantly and took the piece of paper from her. His eyes widened in surprise as it was their destination too. He composed his surprise and looked at Jessica…