It's always her ...

Lucifer was staring at his bracelet which was worn by a delicate hand. His eyes travelled from those delicate hands to the face. It all happened in a fraction of second but Lucifer felt it as a century. Then his eyes stopped on a face which he never thought to be his little angel.

-" Little girl… " Lucifer whispered in disbelief.

His heart was beating crazily by the truth of the craziest girl he knew to be his little angel. He was longing to meet her and was searching for her for the last thirteen years. She was his angel who saved him and his family that rainy night. Lucifer thought to hug her and tell her that she belongs to him but no one else. But here he is standing like a statue. He failed to recognize her even after spending two whole days with her. For his bad luck he made a really bad impression on her.

But Jessica and Crystal were unaware of the misunderstanding of Lucifer and both of them were on the verge of dozing off.

Ethan made Crystal settle in the car and looked at Jessica who was throwing tantrums at Arthur.

-" Brother Arthur, I will ride my bike. My baby will be alone. " Jessica looked at her bike sadly.

-" Jessy, I will ask someone to pick it up. " Arthur

-" No.. No.. I won't let anyone touch my baby. " Jessica shook her head in disagreement.

She took a step back from Arthur but lost her balance as she was drunk. Lucifer was watching her in daze but he was fast enough to hold her. Lucifer wrapped his one hand around her waist. He felt a different sensation in his body which he got before when she was hugging him in sleep in Italy.

Jessica looked up at the person as she couldn't find the touch familiar to her brothers. Soon she smiled like a child who got some treasure.

-" Lucy… You again saved me.. " Jessica tried to touch his face, which Lucifer also expected.

But before she could touch him Ethan pulled Jessica to him and gave a cold look to Lucifer.

-" Thank you Mr. Miller. From here onwards I will take care of my sister. " Ethan is not at all like the way Lucifer was looking at his sister.

-" Etee, my bike. " Jessica recalled why she was acting this way.

-" You will never get that bike again. " Ethan scolded Jessica.

-" No.. I will not come with you. You are bad.. " Jessica tried to move away from Ethan.

She just found one person who can help her which was Lucifer. She held his hands like a supporting system which made Lucifer's heart melt.

But when a heart melted, there was a heart which felt a bitter feeling. Ethan lifted Jessica by snaking his hands around her waist as if she was a three year old baby. He threw her inside the car yet he was careful not to hurt her. But here Lucifer definitely felt the pain in his heart.

-" You should be careful while handling a girl. " Lucifer said in a cold tone which surprised Kaden.

When did his brother start to care for a girl..? On the contrary he is a person who takes deadly methods to deal with those girls who tried to trap him in their honeytrap.

-" I know how to take care of my sister. "

Ethan snapped back. What did this Miller think about himself… ? She is his twin. He knows when she gets hurt and when she is happy. He doesn't need suggestions and guidance from an outsider.