A mistake...

Lucifer was in his room and was staring at the portrait of Krystal with a blank expression when Hailey touched his shoulder.

.
-" So when are you going to introduce your little angel to me.? I'm dying to see my daughter in law. " Hailey

-"  I will mom. When you and dad will come back from your trip I will introduce her to you " Lucifer replied absent mindedly.

-" Then I will try to come back soon. I want to bring my daughter in law to this home as soon as possible. " Hailey replied excitedly.

-" We will mom. But it's time for your journey. Have a safe trip. I will take care of Kaden and his behavior. " Lucifer tried to act normal.

.

-" I know I don't  have to worry when my prince is here. I will be back within one week. " Hailey hugged her son before leaving.

Lucifer kept standing there unknown how much time had passed. He was just looking at the picture of baby Krystal but his mind was filled with the image of Jessica.

-" Sir, the investigation reports are here. " His Private investigator said from behind.

-" Speak. " Lucifer replied in a low voice.

He knew what the report would be. He should have waited a little longer to get the investigation report before taking actions recklessly. Now he is going to break an Innocent heart.

-" Boss,collecting information about the girl you met in the past was really difficult as she is from a powerful family in our country. They have protected her information very well. Still I managed to dig into it. "

The investigator was a little surprised after listening to the low voice of Lucifer which was unlike his cold attitude. Yet he continued reporting his findings.

-'' The girl you met in the past is Krystal Travolga. Daughter of Alex Travolga and Angelina Travolga who was the heiress of Fortunes group. Her mother died fifteen years ago as she was a heart patient from birth. After the death of her mother, Krystal is raised by her uncle and aunt, Justine Arnold and Jennifer. But she calls them Dadda and mommy just like their children call them.

Telling about it, Justine and Jennifer have twins. You must know the son. He is the CEO of Falcons group helping his daddy, I mean uncle Alex and their daughter is Jessica Arnold. There is not much information about her as their family is protecting the information about the girl securely. " The investigator concluded his findings.

-" Okay. You can go now. Your money will be transferred to your account. " Lucifer replied without breaking his eye contact from the picture.

The investigator was even more surprised due to the reaction of Lucifer. Isn't he the same nan who was searching for the little girl like a crazy man..? He even fired many investigators as they couldn't find his little girl. Then why is he showing cold shoulder to his feelings..? But only the devil knew what he was thinking deep in his heart.

Lucifer fell to his knees and ran his fingers through his long hair. What is he going to do..? He made a promise to Krystal and to himself to find his little princess and marry her. He was searching only for her but no one else. He saved all his love for the girl he met in childhood. He wanted to show his gentle side only to her. He wanted to spoil only her but no one else. But he mistakenly chose another girl who is none other than the sister of his little angel.

A
But what about the girl who has fallen for him? How will he tell her the truth that he loved her sister but mistaken her for Krystal from Past..?