Caught into fight...

The mysterious man was still adoring the picture of his baby angel when another man entered the room. He bowed his head in respect…

-" Speak. " The mysterious man commanded in his deep voice.

-" Sir.. That… "  The man shuddered in voice.

-" Did you find out.? " The man questioned back.

-" Sorry sir. But I couldn't find the details of the little girl whom you met in childhood. "

-" Nine years.. It's been nine years you are saying the same. " The mysterious man.

-" Please forgive me sir. But this is something more difficult than other jobs. We don't know what she looks like and what her name is. " The man summoned the courage to speak.

The task his boss gave him is something like finding a particular pearl from the sea. The mysterious man immediately looked at the private investigator he hired and said without any mercy…

-" Find everything about her within one month. If you couldn't then be ready to bid goodbye to this profession. "

-" I will definitely satisfy you this time sir. "

The mysterious man shoved his hands in the air asking the man to leave.

-" I will definitely find you soon, baby. "  The mysterious man once again concentrated his look back on the portrait.

While on the side Crystal was unaware of someone looking for her for nine years. Most importantly she was unaware of the future that has planned so many trails for her and Jessica…

*****

Next day Jessica was all set to go out in the evening. She climbed down the Stairs by humming a song and playing with the bike key in her hands. Well Jessica is more obsessed with bikes and horse riding. More than with handsome men she could be abducted with a sports bike and a horse.

-" Where is the crazy young miss going ? " Asked Ethan.

He just returned home only to find his sister getting ready for somewhere. Jessica was startled by the sudden voice. But when she saw Ethan her lips curled into a smile. No matter how she acts like she doesn't care about him, deep inside she still gets happy and excited whenever she watches him back home. But Jessica hid her happiness and questioned him back…

-" Did the sun rise from the West.? Why did my sweet brother get home too early.? It's just evening. " Jessica knows how much Ethan is obsessed with his work.

-" It was me who asked the question first. So you should answer me. " Ethan

-" Fine… Me and Cris will be going to a club for some fun. That's it " Jessica replied as she knew Ethan will never let her go until she spills the truth.

-" Alone..? " Ethan knitted his brows.

-" With another colleague of Cris. " Jessica

-" Boy or girl.? " Ethan

-" I have already answered two questions. So now you can't ask many more questions. " Jessica

-" Okay. But turn on your live location now itself so that I can find you and Cris if something happened. " Ethan

-" Etee, I won't make any trouble. " Jessica acted pitiful.

-" You should know your acting won't work on me. If you didn't turn on the location then forget about having a night party. " Ethan gave an ultimatum.