I will repay you

In Italy…

Jessica and Lucifer were ready to leave the city after having their breakfast with Renzo and his family. They were waiting for the final decision of Renzo with whom he is gonna sign the agreement. Renzo looked at both Lucifer and Jessica.

-" It was a difficult task for me to choose between you. And you know I don't sign for two commitments  in the same year… " Renzo stopped and watched the youngsters.

If Lucifer had a neutral expression on his face then excitement was visible in Jessica's face. She was like she would enter Renzo's mouth at any moment. Carlo was on the verge of bursting into laughter by the look of Jessica.

-" So tell me what your decision is. " Jessica tried to act professional, hiding her excitement.

-" As I said both of you have given a wonderful presentation. So for the first time in my career I have decided to work with both of you. " Renzo smiled at them.

Jessica was processing his words, and suddenly she jumped in happiness and looked at Renzo…

-" Thank you so much, Mr. Renzo. I will.. I mean we will never disappoint you. " Jessica said honestly.

-" I believe you, young lady. " Mrs. Renzo

After bidding goodbye Jessica and Lucifer left in their car.

In the car Jessica was sitting in the back seat with Lucifer while Carlo was driving the car. Jessica clapped her hands happily.

-"I told you I will surely win this contract.. See, I did it. " Jessica looked at Lucifer proudly.

-" And we have to continue to act as a couple whenever he visits X country." Lucifer was displeased by the future held for him, especially with her.

-" Oh.. Don't worry Lucy. We will tell him that we broke up. It's simple. " Jessica explained casually as if breaking up is not a big deal for her.

Lucifer stared at her direction for a second then again concentrated on the file in front of him.

-" Come on, Lucy. Don't be so boring. Let's talk…" Saying Jessica snatched the file from Lucifer. But her action only made Lucifer enraged.

-" What's your problem..? Can't you just keep quiet..? If you spoke again then I will definitely throw you out of this car. "

Lucifer looked cold and scarier than he used to appear in front of Jessica which made her breath stop for a moment. She was not expecting such a reaction from Lucifer. Even though Jennifer trained her physically she and Crystal were treated like a princess. No one spoke to them in a high voice or scolded them.

Her eyes were filled with tears. Jessica hurriedly looked outside the road in order to hide her tears. She hates it when people take her as a weakling. Carlo felt bad for Jessica. He was used to the coldness of Lucifer unlike Jessica.

Even Lucifer felt he went beyond and over reacted. But what can he do..? She was testing his patience for  all these last two days. He never tolerated anyone like he did with her. But this girl is just taking advantage of the situation.

But what Lucifer didn't know is that Jessica is someone who loves to speak non-stop. Keeping her mouth shut is really painful and a difficult task for her. And here he is asking her the difficult task to do.