24.★F*ck The Consequences★

Start from the beginning

Jimin was shocked not because of where Jungkook lived. But because of the marrying part.

"D-Do you l-like her?" Jimin was finding it hard to blurt the question. He was controlling his tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"She is good." Jungkook only said that. But didn't give an answer to his question. He just want Jimin to forget him. But he was just fooling him by thinking that. Because right now the only thing he want to do is park this car to the side and take the smaller in his arms. Kiss him like there is no tomorrow.

What will he do now?

Jimin sat there completely blank. But he was thinking. Hard and long. Finally as they reached the confines of Jimins floor. The smaller looked at Jungkook. His face all red. Eyes brimmed. Nose pink. He wiped at his eyes hard.

"S-she is beautiful. Have l-long hair. Long legs. S-she is tall. P-perfect for you. And-and I am just arrogant and rude. So full of my self. It's no w-wonder why you l-like her." Jimin smiled through his tears and ran back to his room cupping his mouth.

Jungkook stood there stunned at what Jimin said. Did Jimin think like that about himself? Or did he made him think like that.

It was painful to watch the smaller like that. Jungkook could never watch the smaller cry for anything. Because it hurts him too. He want the smaller to laugh and giggle like he is before. Because he knows that he likes Jimin too. No he love Jimin. He knew it for the past few days.
And he understood a day without the smaller's presence was hell to him too. He wants to see his doll everyday. And that kiss meant everything to him. Everything.

Jungkook stood there for a bit but atlast grabbed his hair in frustration."Fuck it! Fuck Kim Namjoon." Jungkook walked towards the baby blue door and knocked on it multiple times.

"Open the door Jimin." It took a few moments for the later to open the door. Jimin stood there with his tear drenched face. It broke Jungkooks heart to look at hopeful pretty eyes of Jimin. They stood there with tears in their eyes, looking at each other's.

In the next moment, Jungkook tackled Jimin in a bone crushing hug which the smaller returned immediately crying like a toddler.

Jungkook picked up the smaller and smashed his lips onto the soft plump ones. They could taste their tears in the kiss but nothing mattered at the moment. Jimin circled his legs around Jungkooks torso and the later held him against his body. Not leaving Jimins lips for a second. Tongues fighting, teeth clashing. Forgetting the whole surroundings, kissing with passion.

Jungkook only let those lips after two long minutes. "I am sorry. I don't know what would be the consequences of this. Fuck it if I get killed for this. But I can't stay away from you baby. I can't." Jungkook whispered onto Jimins lips. The smaller smiled for the first time today. Bringing a smile onto Jungkooks face too. Both were smiling like two maniacs with tears in their eyes.

"I won't let you die officer Jeon. Not when I am alive and breathing." Jungkook was quick to attach their lips again into a bruising kiss. Not really thinking about leaving them soon.

"Eunwoo is persistent on finding a lead from us. He have been trying to get my wife spy on me." Taehyung had a glass of whiskey in one hand as he talked. He took a sip before muttering.