Chapter 1: Summer Vacation

Jade

It's been a really great summer vacation so far. I have worked on myself and getting myself confidence back. I am even starting to trust people again.

While I was doing summer softball clinics, I was doing them with Sky Hamilton. We kept our agreement and kept our rivalry on the field when we are against each other. So we actually got to know each other and started to get along. Honestly I believe that we could be friends when we are off the field. We even hung out together a couple of times and went to clubs. Those nights were so much fun.

I even shot a lot of commercials for my nil deals, and I am so excited. Since my back to back championships, my popularity has increased. It's the same with my teammates. But the only thing that is going to change this year is that our star pitcher graduated, so my coach is looking for another one. So hopefully when we make it back for off season practice we will have a new pitcher.

I also have been hanging out with Hana this summer. She has been staying with us while she is working with her nil deals. Plus she is spending more time with her boyfriend aka my brother Hayden. I am very supportive of their relationship and I really believe that they are great together.

Now if you want to know about Nika and I, well we have been keeping in touch a little bit. We message each other at least once a week, but we never seen each other since the World Series championship game. And most of our conversations consist of how we are doing, what we did for the week, or anything else that happened that we thought was exciting. We have not talked about us and how we could maybe be together. So it's nice to talk to her, but there is still tension between us.

Right now I am still getting ready for my last day of shooting for Nike. I'm actually going to see Paige at the shoot, and I'm excited. Hana is going with me, so we can go shopping afterwards. So when I finish getting ready and then went to wait for Hana in the car. A few minutes later Hana finally was ready and we headed to the shoot.

We decided to stop at Starbucks real quick, because we still had time before I had to be there. I always have this saying that "early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable." So even though we stopped at Starbucks first we made it to the shoot 15 minutes early.

When I got there they had me go to wardrobe and make up. I was in a Nike softball jersey with the number one on it. My actual jersey number was 10 just like Nika's, but for the commercial I am number one. After I was done getting dressed Paige finally showed up. She ran and hugged me like we haven't spoken to each other for months, but in reality we messaged each other twice a week.

Paige- Jade I missed you so much.

I missed you too Paige. I'm so glad that we are doing this shoot together.

Paige- Me too. I also saw Hana is here.

Yeah me and her are going shopping after the shoot. Because we are getting ready to go on vacation and I definitely need some new outfits.

Paige- Where are you going for your vacation?

We are actually going to travel around Europe. And we are going to visit her home, so Hayden will finally meet the parents and her family. Also can you not mention that to Nika. Because I don't want her to know that I am going there.

Paige- That's amazing. I honestly love Hana and Hayden together. And I promise not to tell Nika about the trip.

Me too and thank you.

Paige- How's Caden and Riley doing?

Right now Caden is busy with concerts since it's the summer and Riley has also been busy modeling and being a social media influencer. But we see her every Friday and Sunday night.