20: (41)

As you know the starting one is from the previous chapter. As it was erased so I will just write the 500 words in 200 or 100. It is gonna be simple till the original 21 chapter.

So Iris, Yeji and Oriana were talking on what to do with that kid. When Iris went near the kid and say on her bed. Yeji then said that the kid looks a little like Oriana. Suddenly when Ori and Iris started bickering on a matter. That child suddenly started crying loudly. Oriana Quickly took her in her arms and tried to calm her down. Soon she stopped crying and started laughing and smiling.  She had blue eyes which looked A lot like Oriana's eyes. Suddenly a plan came to Iris' mind.

Why don't we just do this?

No no no

Oriana was not buying this matter .

But Yeji took Iris'side and finally they pursued Oriana.

—.

Oriana's niece accidentally came here.

-Iris

Miss Vencilin dropped her pen and looked at her with shocked eyes.

After hearing the whole explanation done by Iris.

She was just holding her head in her hands.

The other staff, it looked like their eyes were going to fall.

Vencilin dropped her hand and stood up . Walking out of the room and towards Iris' room.

Iris'smirked a Lil. But quickly followed her their were a lot of kids outside their room.

Whispering to each other.

Iris'quickly opened the door and their stood Oriana with the sleeping kid in her hand.

Miss Lind - Vencilin.

Don't worry, it is a mistake that she was brought here. I won't do any charges or anything. From now on she is our responsibility but you should call your brother and inform him that his daughter came here.

— Vencilin.

Okkk — Oriana.

The child is cute so it is a bonus point, as long as it is soul castle. She would be the happiest to exist.

— Unknown

They all snapped their heads to the direction of the voice and there cam someone with red eyes from the dark.

Lady Suzy

— Vencilin.

———Chapter 20 Starts———

The next day..

Narrator's POV

Oriana:“I will never forgive you. I promise if I was charged nah, I would killed you.”

Ya, everyone left and here Iris was getting a scolding.

Iris:“Don't speak of such things that would never happen. I am Iris Lee, I never got charged. Even if I would get charged, I will surely pay.”

With a smug laugh, she finished a sentence off. two giggling sound came from left one was Yeji who was laughing because of Iris and the other was The baby, who was laughing because, ummmm, they don't know why.

Yeji:“Iris Have you seen Oriana face, how it looked? I was controlling my laugh very badly. ”

They started laughing, and here stood Oriana with a pout.