13: Buying House (34)

Previously:

Y/n:“I'm ready, how do I look?”

Y/n showed my dress to her friend.

:“Fantastic girl.”

She smirked at her friend.

Y/n:“Not more than you, you look like you are gonna take all the boys heart, Yeji”

She rolled her eyes at y/n.

Y/n just chuckled at her reaction.

Y/n:“Lets go”

Everyone was already at their position, so they took their positions too.

Sir Lor:“Attention”

We all moved from our position.

———

Author's POV

Mr. Lor:“First of all, as you already know. From now on Practical classes will take place. Today the Demonic Department, Guardian Department, Angel Department, Immortal Department, Vampire Department, Werewolf Department, Fairy Department,  Dragon Department and mixed hybrid Department will be taught. I don't know why I told all the names i could have said all departments would be taught here I wasted my energy.”

All the students started laughing. He also gave a heart warming smile. Few students even drooled at him. Well he is not that old though. He looks like he is in his late 20's.

Mr Lor:“Stop drooling at me. After all why won't you all drool at me. I'm so handsome that I look like 15 or 16, Eventhough I'm 29.”

Everyone started laughing, he just chuckled. Even the teachers were giggling.

Mr Lor:“The Warm up has ended, time to get serious.”

His smiley face fell to a serious face.

He put his hand infront and opened his palm wide, he took his hand near his ear. A leaf was falling down from the tree.

In an instant the leaf was cut in half. His hand which was near his ear was now at the opposite side holding a sword.

Everyone gasped at first but later cheered for him.

Mr Lor:“We are gonna do duels after teaching the basic things”

Everyone said ‘Understood’.

And the training begin.

They were taught by normal wooden swords. How to defend.

—————————————––

After half an hour (1½):

Y/n:“I'm tired”

Laying on the ground and breathing heavily she spoke with a worn out tone.

Yeji:“And I'm dead”

She fell onto the cold grass and acted like she dead.

Y/n turned to face her and put her hand on the her shoulder shaking it a bit.

Y/n:“You can't die, I don't want to suffer alone in this hell.”

Ori:“Y/n”

Oriana walked up to them. And layed beside y/n.

Ori:“Oye Yeji,”

She greeted Yeji with smile.

Yeji smiled back.

Yeji:“Oye Ori.”

They both gave High five  to each other.

Y/n:“How are we gonna survive?”

·
·—————————————––·
·

A/n’s POV

Taehyung was walking towards his car. The university has ended, and every one is going to home.

He opened the door and sat on the driver seat. He started the engine before going off. His house lies in the forest, cause he prefer quiet things.

———

Once he got in the house he threw his things on the couch before going towards a Room.

The room which he entered was pretty beautiful, the room's walls were painted in black colour to give out a dark aura. The furniture there was also dark. There was a study table in the centre. The room gave out Royal and Dark vibes.

As Taehyung reached the desk area. He sat himself on the chair. Before leaning back. A shadow figure appeared out of nowhere.

Taehyung growled and gritted his teeth. It looked like he became aware of the presence of the person.

“Your Highness, greetings from Kris, the commander of Hell.”, the shadow figure was sitting on his right knee and his right hand's elbow was place on his right knee, his palm rested on his chest. That's how the people of hell greet the royals.

“Yeah, I know speak up.”, Taehyung's eyes were closed, due to the anger. Actually he was angry because he (kris) was sent by his parents.

“Her Majesty wants to meet you, day after tomorrow”, He spoke in a professional voice as he rose but still his gaze was fixed on the ground. He can't bear to look at the Crown prince, who was basically through daggers at his direction.

“Inform Her Majesty, my mother, that I'm currently unavailable.” He now leaned towards the desk, putting his right elbow on it, as his place his head on the fisted hand, the other was busy playing with his keys.

“As you say. I would like to take my leave, your highness.”, he retreated himself waited for a reply.

“You may.”, his cold voice may send shivers to Kris' spine. Who won't feel the shivers, it's kim Taehyung, who we are talking about.

He bowed to the prince before his figure became Ash. 

—~—~—~—~—~—~—~—~—~—

Zen:“I’m thinking of buying a house here.”, He said while eating the cutted steak.

“Why? You can live in my house.”, Y/n said while pouring the water from the jug to the glass. Before drinking it.

*Gulp Gulp*

“It's not that, your apartment is quite small for my luggage to fit.”,

Hearing this Y/n puffed the water which was in her mouth at his face.

Zen:“Yuck!”

She grabbed a tissue and wipped his face.

Y/n:“Yahh, You should thank me, I cleaned your dirty face.”

Zen just glared at her.

After getting his face clean, y/n throw the tissue in the dustbin.

Y/n:“And how dare you call me Apartment small?”

———To Be Continued———

A hopeless romantic, 🙂 , I'm sowwy, I didn't upload for like 12-20 days. It's just that Ramadan has started, and I don't have the time to write, 🙂 hope you understand.

I actually Wrote this part but  Wattpad 🙂 didn't save it. 🙂 So I had to write this part again, and me being a lady a$$ 🙂. Didn't wrote 🙂

Thank You
Your Author
♥Ari♥