4: Fight (26)

Previously:-
A/n's POV

John:"We should protect it and the children. The head of the Head-quarters. He is Saying that they are not gonna attack is now. Because their army is weak. But they can attack us in future. We should be careful. And we should be in good terms with all the Gods and Goddesses and Rulers. So if we need help they will help us. And we are in good terms with all of them but Except The Realm of Time, The Realm of Space, The Eye Of The Universe and Lastly The Realm of Punishment, The Abyss."

Back To The Story:-

A/n's POV.

Principals office:-

John Sighed and looked at
Miss Live, Who was Listening Very carefully. After listening the Name of The 4 Realm. She sighed too.

Miss Liva:"Even though we are not in good terms with them but We Are In Good Terms With Lavians*."

She said and a tiny smirk appeared on her lips.

John:"Miss Liva. That Girl who is she?"

John walked towards Ms Liva.

Miss Liva looks at him and says.

Ms Liva:"Who?"

John Thought not to tell her but.

MS Liva:"Is it the girl From the Seal Department?"

She asked tilting her head as a tiny smirk started dancing on her lips.

John was dumbstruck. He followed her Gaze to see the exact girl from the seal department talking with

John:"I-Isn't h-he-" Cut off by Ms. Liva.

Ms. Live:"The Son of Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji ha, The King and Queen of Hell. He is the Crown Prince of Hell, Kim Taehyung..."

John looked shocked at them.

John:"She just trapped him in her cage"

Ms Liva Looked at him and sighed.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

Y/n:"Ahh It's You Kim Fvc-" She stopped because of Taehyung's Glare.

Tae:"Mind your language... Kiddo." He said.

Y/n was nodding non-stop but when she realised that He just Called her a 'Kiddo'

Y/n:"KIDDO YOUR A$$!" Y/n started chasing him. While, he was running

Taehyung Was laughing his a$$ off. While running and Y/n was laughing too.

Jin:"They Are fighting again." Jin said coming out of his class room looking at his two friends who are running.

Suga sighed before saying..

Suga:"When is not the time they are fighting?" (sorry. If this is not the right sentence 😅)

Others nodded. As he was saying the right thing.

Jungkook:"let's Go. I wanna drink my banana milk." He said and pouted.

Hobi:"Yea let's go Im hungry too." He said still looking at Y/n and Taehyung's fight.

Rm:"Are they gonna stop fighting? Oh shit" He cursed seeing Y/n pulling Poor tae's hair.

Jimin:"Y/nieeee~~ Let's go and Eat..."

He said trying to rescue his poor soulmate... And he succeeded..

Y/n left tae's poor hair and went to cafeteria...

While, Tae was holding his head between his Large hands trying to ease the pain that was caused by the girl named Y/n. He was glaring at her back. Son she turned her face to the Side and gave him a side glare. And started walking again like nothing happened. Taehyung also went towards Cafeteria...

With a quite angry face and messed up hair. The boys started following him. Well even through that he looked quite Hot.

Y/n Sat with her friends and tae sat with his. They were peacefully eating their food when a boy suddenly appeared out of now where...

He was standing behind her. And he hid some flowers behind him.

Y/n was still sitting she turned towards him..

Y/n:"May I help you?"

The boy looked more flushed now. Then boy then went down on his one knee.

Boy:"Y-Y/n. I-I L-i-ik-k-e Y-You. Wi-ill Y-You b-be my Gi-rl-l-friend?"

The boy was trembling. He held a boutique of pink, Red, and orange flowers.

He was sweating badly. And some-one was boiling in pure anger.

That Some-one was none other than........

To Be Continued........

××××××πAuthor's Useless talkπ××××××

How Are You all?! Hope your fine. Please take care.