6: Leader /\✓/\

Oriana's POV.

I was on my way back to my home. When someone Stopped me by holding my wrist, I was going to attack him when he spoke.

??:"Calm down it's me."

I snapped my head back to look at the person, I gave him a quick smack on his head. While he groaned in pain.

??:"What was that for?"

Rubbing his head he looked at me and gave a fake cry.

Ori:"For scaring me. And what are you doing here, Mr. Zen?"

I asked the boy who was yelding in pain. He just gave me his Innocent face but soon a smirk broke out on his lips.

Zen:"Didn't you missed me? Jagiya"

I was flustered, even though it was not the first time he is flirting with me, but everytime he does, I'm always flustered.

Oriana:"Sadly,... I didn't."

I gave him a smug look.

And he just poked his cheeks with his tongue.

'Ohhh Godddd, He isss sooooo hotttttt.'

I mentally cursed myself for thinking that. But what can I do I have liked him since we were only 3-4 year old.

Zen:"Hm, I see you have became more savage than before, huh."

I nodded my head.

And combed my hair back.

Oriana:"You are saying this because You can't win against me, 'cause I'm more savage than anyone here."

I smirked at him, he stopped poking his tongue. And looked at me. His eyes narrowed a bit because I'm so tiny infront of him. Yea, basically I'm 5,7 but still he is like 6 feet or something. I look so small infront of him.

He then leaned his head towards me, making our nose bump into each other. I leaned my head back. So we won't be touching. But that bastard just leaned it even more. I tried to lean it back again but because of doing that, I was about to fall because I was dis-balanced by moving back.

His eyes widened and his one hand sneaked on my waist while other on my head. I held onto his collar so I can get support.

Again our forehead touched, nose bumping into each other, staring at each other. I was drowned by his deep silver eyes. I didn't even knew that we were still in the same position.

(What The-? *Family friendly author* okay I'm not gonna curse but What Am I seriously Writing?! Look guys I'm really bad at romance. Even though I like "Romance" only army know this kind of romance 😏🤦. I suck at romance so bear with it.)

Zen then cleared his throat. I came back to earth and I stood up and his big hands left my waist. I was totally red for sure.

Ori:"I'm Sorry."

I apologized shuttering, Why was I shuttering? I wanted to stay in that position for long time but sadly I couldn't.

Zen:"It's okay, And don't apologise I was the one at fault."

He was shuttering but then he became normal. I nodded my head because he won't leaned in I wouldn't have fell. There was an awkward silence for 5-6 minutes.

Oriana:"I will leave now. It's getting late."

I quickly left to the garage. Holding my keys tight as a tint of redness was still on my cheeks.

I opened the doors and started the engine. But unfortunately it didn't.

I came out of the car and opened the trunk. To see what is wrong but Soon I heard a voice from behind.

The Great Queen | Taehyung ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें