T W E N T Y T H R E E

Start from the beginning

You came outside and closed the door.

Instead of going to your own room, you stepped inside Jimin's. Not because of any specific reason, just because you wanted to go there. You took a silent walk around. The pictures he hung there, all were expensive and has deep and eerie meanings behind them. They all mainly consisted of a child who's trying to say something but is being suppressed. There were also handmade paintings, made by him maybe. But you never saw him do any such thing that pleases normal humans. Your eyes fell on a picture of him. It looked like it was taken around the time of his high school. He was in school uniform, not smiling but confused. It was snowy everywhere. He was looking dull and scared, the kind of expressions you'll never see on his egoistic face now.

"Who is the real Park Jimin? What are you hiding Jimin?"

You wanted to know more about him now. They say to defeat your enemy, know them more than they know about themselves. But with him, it's not as easy as they say. You opened his bedside drawer and found nothing but an old and rusted box. It was locked. You shaked it to know what's inside but couldn't put a finger on it.

"It couldn't be gun cause...like why? It ain't drugs too, he doesn't seem like someone who'll keep drugs and that too in an old and sketchy looking box."

You opened the drawer below it, wanting to find a key but it was empty too. You wanted to search more but every single drawer and closet was locked.

"Come on Y/n! He ain't even that foolish to keep it all open for you to surf through. Guess you gotta go empty handed."

You were disappointed, but more than that, curious.

You checked the time. It was showing one in the afternoon. You came back, locked the door and went inside the bathroom. You stood up on the edge of the sink counter to reach the exhaust window and picked up your phone from there. You then pulled out your scrunchie and opened the zip on it. Yes it had a zip. You opened it and took out the sim card, inserted it in and turned on the phone.

"All this awesome shit just to text."

You opened messages and texted an unsaved number.

Lily will be taking Minji.

??: Are you sure?

Yes I am positive. It's the only way.

??: Should I inform Hoseok?

No, he will never approve of this. I told Lily not to go there but if she does will you please handle it?

??: Y/n listen, it's not a good plan. Instead we'll tell Hoseok about this, he'll approve.

And why will he?

??: You'll talk to him.

Wh- WHAT? No it's absolutely not possible! Not a single chance I can.🙏😭

??: Y/n it is possible. When's your flight to Italy?

It's tomorrow, at twelve.

??: Jimin will pick Minji up from school before she enters the premises at eight. He'll take her to you for a last goodbye, after handing her over to Lily, you'll leave at nine. The school may or may not inform Hoseok about Minji's absence. Lily will take Minji to Hoseok, tell her to do so. That's when you'll call. Wondering when?

Yes, when????

??: Jimin will get a missed call. And that's on you how you'll call. You have to figure it out because I won't be knowing anything while you're in the plane.

But HOW???? JIMIN IS CLEVER.

??: Best of luck Y/n.👍

Hey?

******? You there?💀

You can't fucking do this!!!😭😭

After that he/she didn't replied.

With no hope whatsoever of getting a reply, you switched off the phone and put it back to where it was. You came out opened the door. You got startled seeing Jimin standing there about to knock.

"Ahh! That scared me so bad!", you scared holding your chest while breathing heavily.

"You're a ghost or human?"

His intimidating expressions changed. His smile appeared, slowly turning into small giggles. Soon he was laughing with his whole body, like you've never seen before. It was strange.

"You're so damn cute! My goodness look at my hun."

You became frustrated.

"Why are you here again? Any work for me?"

"Work? You?" He pulled you closer by grabbing your wrist and whispered, "I just wanted to spend some time with you."

"Ah! You always control me and keep me infront of your eyes, what more?"

"No, not like that."

You rolled your eyes, something you do the most hearing his fake shit about love.
"Then?"

Unexpectedly, Jimin kneeled down on one knee. You were so startled seeing him like that. You didn't knew what to do, it was very embarassing and disgusting for you. He grabbed your hand making you come closer and smiled from ear to ear.

"Y/n, my love, will you go on a date with me?"

You bursted out on him, unable to go through more of that anymore. Everything was already bad, his presence, his eyes looking at you, his mouth calling your name, every single thing about him.

"STOP! Stop, stop, stop this Jimin. It's so damn disgusting.", you yelled at the top of your lungs making him flinch and changing his joyful expressions into worry.

You fell on your knees.

"I sacrificed so SO much because of you. Please just let me live. I don't love you Jimin, I hate you. Can't you see? Tell me CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE?"

"Y/n, I just-"

"Please, you can hit me if you want but please. I do not belong to you.", your eyes teared up a bit looking down.

It was so frustrating for you. The relationship he's trying to establish between you both is not right. His obsession, his craving for your love is destructive, for you, him and to many more.

"I just wanted to be happy Y/n...", he said in a shaken voice which made you look up.

He was tearing up.

"Ji-Jimin...", you're regretting now.

Was I too harsh?
I actually was. It wasn't a matter to shout.

You never thought your sentence could hurt him that he'll end up literally crying. He stood up frantically went to his room and locked himself inside.

Author-

Nah coz I'm feeling bad for Jimin :(
Btw, can you guess Y/n's secret helper?
Next part will be posted soon. Stay tuned my lovelies!

TMI: I would have posted early but I lost my phone 💀 Dw I found it.