"get out." i grumbled, laying back down and putting the pillow over my face.

"it wouldn't have been long until you started humping your pillows thinking it's könig." he teased.

"i don't have sexsomnia." i snapped, throwing the pillow that was covering my face at him.

he caught the pillow and smirked, letting out a giggle and looking over at me. "you know, könig is in the dining room."

"get the fuck out simon!" i covered my face with my blanket, closing my eyes and trying to sleep.

"if you want to talk to him, now your chance before he drinks himself to death."my door slowly shut. i uncovered my face and looked at my door. i let out a sigh of relief and closed my eyes again, going back to sleep.

♈︎

i woke up restless, trying to keep my eyes open as they felt heavier the longer i kept them open. i looked over at my phone, checking the time.

"fucking 7 am?! i can't keep doing this." i got out of bed, walking towards the bathroom and turning on the faucet. i washed my face and brushed my teeth, taking my hair out from the ponytail i had it in and grabbed the brush, brushing through my hair, slicking it back and tying it in a ponytail again.

i walked out of the bathroom, putting on my khaki colored combat pants and fitted black shirt, grabbing my belt holster and putting it on.

as i walked out my room i tightened my gloves around my wrists, grabbing my hoodie off of the coat hanger and walker over to the kitchen.

soap greeted me with a smile and took a sip of his coffee. "did you sleep good enough?"

"yeah if you consider simon talking to you for 30 minutes while you're trying to sleep." i grumbled. i furrowed my brows and cocked my head back as i watched soap spit back into his coffee mug and cough aggressively.

"he was in your room?!" he blurted out in confusion.

"yes! he was bothering me the whole time." i shook my head, crossing my arms.

"christ.." soap huffed. "have you seen könig by any chance? he didn't come home last night."

"what?" i grabbed my phone, going to my call list and calling könig. the phone rung and continued to until it went to voicemail. "he isn't answering." i sighed, checking my voicemails and seeing one left by him at 3am.

i walked out of the kitchen, playing the voicemail.

"(y/n)- schatz.." he slurred, sniffling before speaking again. "i wish you picked up." it sounded as if he was drunk and just finished crying. he paused before continuing again. "fuck.. you don't know how bad i need you. seeing you without me infuriates me.." he grumbled. "i think about you so much- i miss you.."

the voicemail ended and i looked at the second one that he sent to me.

"why won't you answer me? have you fallen out of love?" it was silent before a loud noise like glass being smashed against something. "fuck! what are you doing to me.." he sniffled, letting out a small whimper. "i can't be without you- i don't want anyone else with you." the voicemail ended once again.

his possessiveness slightly turned me on, but i was more alarmed about his state, i looked at the other voicemails he sent to me and i shut off my phone. "shit."

i stormed off to his room and twisted the doorknob. i looked down at the doorknob, jiggle and turn it. "könig?" i huffed out of frustration, putting my weight against the door and trying to open it still. "könig!" i banged on the door waiting for a response.

i huffed, ramming my shoulder into the door. light slightly peaked through the door as i rammed into it more. the door swung open, causing me to fall on my side as it opened. i winced and clutched my shoulder in pain. "fuck!"

i got up off of the floor and looked around his room in horror. his walls were covered in holes and his clothes in a messy pile all over the floor. i walked over to the left side of his bed and snatching the covers off of him. he furrowed his brows and he groaned, "i said i'm not going soap." he snatched the covers back and covered his face again.

i snatched the covers, throwing them off of the bed and looked down at him.

"verdammter mist! (damn it)" könig opened his eyes and shot up out of bed. "(y/n)?" he blinked a few times from the light peaking through his curtains.

"what do you mean you're not going?" i spoke sternly, i was infuriated.

"i- umm.." he trailed off, looking at me with shock.

"get up now."

"i can't go.."

"get up!" i snapped, glaring at him before walking away from him and picking up his clothes from the floor. i threw his black fitted shirt and his cargo pants on the bed, putting the rest of his clothes in a basket.

he sighed and let out a cough, slightly wheezing. "i'm sorry for calling you so much    last night." he got up out of bed, grabbing his shirt and putting it on.

"it's fine, just hurry up and get dressed." i huffed, making my way towards his door.

"where are you going?" he grabbed my arm, pulling me towards him. he looked down at me and studied my face. his hands moved to my face, cupping my cheeks. "please.. don't go yet."

"fuck.. könig-"

"please hunny." his chest heaved as he took a deep breath, breaking eye contact from me. "i need you."

"könig how can i trust you?" i shook my head, placing my hand on top of his.

"i never wanted to hurt you, i'll make it up to you love, i promise." he gazed into my eyes, dropping one of his hands down and sitting on his bed, sliding his hand down to my hips.

i hesitated and took a deep breath. "okay.. okay fine, i'll give you another chance."

he smiled ear to ear, his scar wrinkled and pulled me in, kissing me all over my face. "you don't know how bad i wanted to be able to do that again." he chuckled, placing a few kisses on my neck.

i giggled, placing my hand on top of his head and running my fingers through his hair. "hopefully you won't have yo be restricted from doing it again jerk." i teased,  looking down at his hands. they were severely bruised and cut up, and barely even scabbing. "you gonna stop punching walls?"

"maybe." he smiled.

i shook and my head and let out a small chuckle. "put on your pants."

♈︎