Chapter 8: Day on the Town

Comenzar desde el principio

Y/n: Hey what is up?

Ruby: Nothing much just talking about what we are going to be doing today.

Yang: Looking good Y/n!

Y/n: Thanks Yang.

Valkyrie: I don't think we have ever seen you in a button up shirt before?

Pyrrha: You haven't?

Bandit: No when he is not on duty we saw him in sleeveless or T-shirts and blue jeans or cargo pants sometimes a hoodie or jacket.

Weiss: Really you look like you should be wearing something a little bit more fancy.

Y/n: Weiss on earth I grew up on a small ranch in MWS/N this is what I'm used to but the only thing I'm missing are my Redwings boots.

Blake: What are you and Yumiko are going to be doing on your date?

Y/n: Go see a movie, have lunch and she probably wants to go shopping too.

Ruby: Is that what you two did back on earth?

Y/n: No we were trying to keep it a secret from the others. He before looking at his teammates.

Frost: Hey don't look at us. some of us already figured out that you two were dating!

Y/n: Anyways we would have lunch or dinner in the local town or the local bar for drinks and sometimes I took her fishing.

Ren: Fishing?

Y/n: Yep back in MWS/N I did a lot of fishing and hunting before I joined the army and when I got back from deployment then I went to see my adopted parents.

Maria: Speaking of, where is Yumiko at?

Y/n: Don't know she texted me saying for me to wait for her in the courtyard.

Mira: I think she is with Coco and they were heading to team CFVY's dorm room.

Just then they heard Hibana's voice.

Y/n's POV:

Hibana: Sorry I'm a little bit late.

We all turned around to see Hibana and I was speechless when I saw her.