19 | Sleeping Beauty

Choi Iseul

"Are you guys done?" I asked the girls for a hundredth time that day.

The four of us had been shopping for the last six hours, and I was bored out of my mind. I only purchased a few things, and most of those were suggestions from Eunseol and Yuna. I didn't even need that much stuff.

I was honestly regretting spending so much. But there was no convincing these girls.

"Just a little bit more, I'm trying to find the perfect jeans to go with my top." Said Eunseol.

"Eun! What about this?" Yuna suggested, holding a few articles of clothing in her hands.

Two more hours, I guess.

I checked the time on my phone and sighed. It was 5pm.

I was just sitting in a corner when suddenly, Minho's name popped up on my screen. Why was he calling? We had never really called each other before and only texted each other.

But since I was bored, I picked it up.

"Hey, what's up?" His voice came from the other end.

"Still shopping." I said in a bored voice.

"Oh my god, how long has it been? 6 hours?" He asked, surprised.

"Bingo." I sighed.

"So... Are you done shopping?"

"I was the first one to finish it. Barely took me an hour. It's just Yuna and Eunseol shopping now, with Chaer trying to prevent them from arguing every second." I said.

He let out a chuckle. "Sounds like them."

"Anyways, what were you upto?" I asked.

"Well, I had Jisung and Hyunjin over and we were all playing vido games with my sister." He said, immediately making me feel jealous.

"I'd rather be with you guys than getting bored here." I sulked.

"Come on Iseul, we can hear you!" Eunseol complained.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Maybe next time," Said Minho.

"Who are you talking to anyway?" Eunseol interrupted me as I was about to say something.

"It's Minho." I told her, immediately regretting as she gave me a weird smirk.

"Oh shut up," I groaned.

"You sound annoyed," Minho laughed. "Want us to come over?"

"Please do. I'm bored out of my mind." I said.

"I'm bored too!" Chaeryoung shouted.

"Traitor!" Yuna said, lightly hitting her shoulder.

"Let me ask the others real quick." He said.

"Yah, Hyunjin and Jisung! Wanna go to where Iseul and the other girls are?" His voice came from a distance.

"Jisung isn't going anywhere! We're having our final match." The voice of a girl came. Why did it sound so familiar?

"Hyunjin?" Minho asked.

"Yeah sure," Said Hyunjin.

"Alright. We'll be there in a few minutes!" Said Minho.

And with that, he hung up.

"Seems like the two of you have gotten pretty close." Eunseol teased.

I rolled my eyes, feeling my face heat up.