Chapter 44

*Ari's POV*

The last day at the spa was extremely well earned. By the time we started in the morning I felt like a prune, but by the end of the day that prune was a plum again.

Getting the works of wax, massages, facials, and steams I was rejuvenated. Jayla and Hannah also enjoyed every bit of the day, opting for special wraps and scrubs. While Nari was all too happy to make it happen.

The weekend came to a close for us to go home faster than it began. Hannah was going to be staying with me until Tom came in town and they checked into their hotel. Increasing our number of house guests to four. Jayla was refreshed and a little sad to see the weekend end, but she and Nari promised each other to make plans again.

We were all packed up and the hotel staff took everyone's luggage but not mine. I grabbed my bags to follow Nari out of the room but she stopped me.

"No, darling you actually have one more night and surprise coming. We'll see you next weekend for the big day," she grinned planting a tiny kiss on my cheek before walking out the door.

Another night? I had my phone back with no messages. Feeling a little frustrated that I wouldn't be seeing Jun tonight, there was a knock at the door a minute after everyone had gone.

I didn't know if it was more food or not. Opening the door to find my gorgeous fiancé right there. Excitement flooded me as he didn't speak, just scooping me in his arms as he rushed through the door. Catching my lips with feverish want.

My breath was almost gone when pulling away. "What are you doing here?" I giggled.

"Dae and Nari are gifting us with a night alone since we have a full house," explained Jun, taking no time to slip my blouse over my head. "I missed you like crazy."

I missed him too, but hearing him say it and watching him hotly strip me naked aroused me immediately. He slipped his jacket and shirt off just as I worked on his jeans and boxer briefs to pull them down.

I slid my body to the floor with them, wanting to have him in my mouth to get him fully erect. But Jun grabbed my arms before I could get all the way to my knees and pulled me back up.

"No no, baby, I want to make this last. If I feel your mouth, I'll cum," he hissed, dipping his warm lips onto mine. Sliding my tongue along his bottom lip to pull him in and suck gently he moaned in my mouth, adding to my arousal.

I touched his length delicately, stroking to get him gently at first but slowly getting tighter and faster in my grip. Watching him shiver in pleasure every other slide of my hand down his shaft. I reached for his balls, touching slightly and he gave a yummy warning look. "Patience baby."

Lifting me up in his arms to straddle me above him, he pressed my back against the cool white living room wall before sliding me down onto him. I was so wet he slipped into me easily, delicious exhales exhaling from our mouthes at contact. Feeling Jun fill me with each roll of his hips up into mine, my breath couldn't steady.

Getting used to Jun's thickness and length was something I thought would happen over time but it happily never came. I moaned with each thrust and cried as he pulled himself out of me to set my feet down on the cold slippery floor again.

Intertwining our fingers to take my hand and leading me over to the dining table, Jun roughly bent me over the glass table top. It was second nature to spread my legs to take him in. Practically begging for it.

"You look so good like this. Do you want me to take you on this glass?" Jun hummed as he slid his hands smoothly down my back.

"Mmm, y-yes! Please..." I had to be dripping. The grip of his velvety timber and touch on my body was unbearable.