Chapter 2: When Things Change

Start from the beginning

David: Copy that, out.

David looked back to his team doing small tests on the parts.

Floyd: What we got Captain?

David: Same thing's happening across the states and other SOFs.

Molly: Now what?

David sighed looking in the direction they were going towards.

David: We continue, they're going to give us a report once it's all figured out.

Raiders: Got it

A few minutes before and back with Tundra

Solitas, Mantle

Tristan: -Down! Man down!

Captain Tristan quickly roped down the building and to the street.

Tristan: This is Tundra 1-1 to command, we have a man down, I repeat we have a man down! 

Tristan then looked to the rappelling men.

Tristan: Doc! Get over here!

Terry quickly roped down after Tristan trying to help the man who fell off the building after the same pain, he felt made him stumble over.

Just like a few other Tundra members who became Faunus, Jonathan became a Chameleon Faunus, Micky became an Eagle Faunus, and Sam became a Bull Faunus. Dusty became a Faunus too but fell off the room due to the pain of becoming one.

Terry: Fucking hell! He's red! Call in a MEDEVAC!

Tristan: Tundra 1-1 to command, requesting a MEDEVAC at my location! I repeat, requesting a MEDEVAC at my location!

JBLMC: MEDEVAC enroute now 1-1, what's the situation?

Tristan: 1-9 started to feel some sort of pain! It got bad before he stumbled backwards off the building! 4 stories at minimum! LZ is clear no danger! Critical patient!

JBLMC: Roger 1-1, MEDEVAC enroute to your location.

Tristan: Copy! Out!

Terry: Fuck! Heavy internal bleeding, I think! He banged his head to hard too!

Soon more of Tundra rappelled down pulling security as Mantle citizens heard the commotion while the group of 4 women watched after regrouping.

Fiona: What do we do?

Robyn: Watch for now, they might attack us for watching.

Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington State

Angel 3-9: Fort Control, this is MEDEVAC-1 designated Angel 3-9, requesting clearance for takeoff, destination, LZ Alpha, Grid Echo-Foxtrot-Niner. Estimated flight time, 25 mikes. We'll be transporting one critical patient, over.

Control Tower: MEDEVAC-1, Fort Control, roger. Stand by.

The control tower reviews its air traffic control system to ensure there are no conflicts with other aircraft or factors that might affect the newly used MEDEVAC V-280's takeoff.

Control Tower: MEDEVAC-1, Fort Control, wind is calm, and you are cleared for departure. Maintain your designated flight path. you are clear for takeoff. Proceed on course.

Angel 3-9: Fort Control, MEDEVAC-1, roger. Taking off now. Thank you.

Angel 3-9 begins its takeoff sequence, with the pilot ensuring that all systems are functioning properly, and that the aircraft is clear to ascend safely.