Chapter 4

(this chapter will be rewritten, rest assured the plot will not change)

Port Maihark, Qua-Toyne September 18 1957

The port which was usually frequented only by fishermen in the morning was now full of gigantic transport ships defended by a distant but still Cargantuan cruiser.

Captain: "Where's the heavy equipment?"

Sailor: "everything was transported by the LDS directly to the camp"

Captain: "From what I understand we were supposed to have a parade for the diplomats of this country"

Colonel: "It seems that for now our diplomats are talking to some local nobles since their government's diplomats have yet to arrive, so the parade will be done when the real diplomats arrive here"

After this discussion, the long line of Marines and Sailors winds through the city until they reach its surrounding wall and, having found the right door, they move away towards their camp

American encampment

Bulldozers  were building  embankments surrounding the camp, the construction of the embankment and the cloud of smoke covered the movement of M48, LVTP, M59, trucks and artillery coming off the ships, while the heavy equipment was being brought down the soldiers prepare their tents in the camp  and the barbed wire outside

Engineer: "Should we lay mines?"

Sergeant: "No, I don't think anyone wants to see a native get blown up because he can't read, barbed wire is enough"

municipal building

 Lord Hagama: "It seems there was no parade"

 Commander Nouka: "They are probably waiting for the central government to arrive"

 General Ine: "The situation does not change we are too few and we are technologically behind on land, air and sea at this point perhaps it is better to be their vassal country they would also give us protection from Luoria and Parpaldia"

 Lord Hagama: "There is little to say and do if we want to survive it is better to be their vassals, tomorrow I will explain it to the government"

 Commander Nouka: "Before or after the parade?"

 Lord Hagama: "Obviously after the parade I'm not crazy enough to say this without having proof and they probably wouldn't believe me without seeing it with their own eyes"

General Ine: "What will be the prime minister's itinerary?"

 Lord Hagama: "First we will go to the port and I will show him the American ships, then we will see the American parade and finally he will talk to the American ambassador"

Maihark, Qua-Toyne September 19 1957

 Prime Minister Kanata: "We have arrived"

 Foreign Minister Rinsui: "The last time I was in Maihark there wasn't that embankment near the walls"

 Prime Minister Kanata: "It will probably be the construction of some structure but now we have to go and meet the city government since they have been the ones who have spoken with this unknown nation until now"

 The four move towards the city, the prime minister can travel without a guard weapon since banditry is practically absent from the lands of the principality.

 The prime minister approaches the walls and the guards, seeing the ministerial banner, accompany him and his group towards the municipal palace.

Lord Hagama: "What an honor to have the Prime Minister in this humble city, follow me in so you can eat a hot meal and recover from the long journey"