The Cat and the Herbalist

Mulai dari awal

Rosa: "So basically, yes. It is very well-liked."

Curious Cat: "Yes. Oh, please. I simply must know more. What did she write about? How was I portrayed? And..." He starts to sniff. "Do I smell a mouse?"

Little quickly cowers behind Yang. Vert and Blake quickly shield Little from the Curious Cat.

Blake: "Umm... From one cat to another, could you give us a minute, please?"

Curious Cat: "Oh... so they're spoken for. Well please, please hurry, I have so many, many questions." He proceeds to chase after the butterfly into the grass again.

Weiss: "Are we sure they're not called the "Constantly Annoying Cat"?"

Rosa: (light chuckle) "Nice one, Weiss."

Yang: "Got 'em, totally roasted." She points finger guns at Weiss.

Weiss: (smugly smiling) "Thank you."

Vert: "Guys, the Curious Cat was described as an ally, with an appetite for information. Just because they don't want to go back to the tree, doesn't mean we can't lure them there."

Blake, Yang, Azure and Rosa nod in agreement.

Ruby: "Okay, yeah! We just need to keep their attention along the way. That shouldn't be too hard. We know all sorts of--"

Yang: "The cat's gone."

Azure: "Huh?!" He starts looking around.

Ruby starts to panic as well.

Ruby: "WHAT?! No! No! No!" She, along with Azure, frantically look around, but manages to find the Cat when they pounce on the butterfly.

Ruby: "Whoa, wait up! Didn't you have questions for us?"

Azure: "We'll be happy to answer them for you."

The Cat pops out from the red grass. Ruby gives a big sigh of relief.

Curious Cat: "I sense a "but" approaching."

Ruby: "No, no! Uh, I mean... we do still need to go to the tree, but that'll take ages, right? Plenty of time to tell you all the stuff from our world." She chuckles nervously. "Look!" She pulls out her Scroll. "Ever seen a Scroll before? Oooooh!"

Curious Cat: "Luminous rectangle!" He takes the Scroll from Ruby. "Ooh! What does this button do?" The light from Ruby's Scroll flashes, and they take a few more selfies. "Why is it painting tiny flat versions of me? Is that what I look like when smiling? I've so many more questions, how exciting!"

Rosa: "Hook, line, and sinker."

Azure snaps his fingers with a smile.

Azure: "Nice!"

Ruby smiles as well.

They then spend the next moments recounting all of their adventures and fights to the Curious Cat while he led them across the plains. From their first encounter at the Emerald Forest, to the Vytal Festival, to the journeys to both Haven and Atlas, and to the invasion of Atlas by Salem and the Grimm. After all that, Team RWBY and AVR had tired looks on their faces.

Curious Cat: "So the old man and the boy share a body now? Ooh, that's got some uncomfortable implications. Who thought that was a helpful way to reincarnate? The same people who put a city in the sky? Ooh, speaking of Atlas, did that Ciel girl from the Vytal Festival ever come back in a notable way? Hoo hoo! There's just so many characters to keep track of!" He then turned to look at Azure specifically.

Curious Cat: "But I gotta say... you are a very unique person, Azure."

Azure: (confused) "I am?"