A Much Needed Talk

All right, welcome readers, to this new chapter. This chapter will be jumping around 5 different perspectives, but this will be needed so that we can wrap up 4 of them for this volume. Anyways, time to get to the story.
————————————
*1st Person POV*

Around a campfire, Ruby, Qrow, Jaune, Ren, Nora, and I sit on four logs positioned in a square. Qrow has just finished telling us the story of the Maidens. There is silence and Qrow takes a swig from his flask. He has a bandage wrapped around his abdomen over his clothing.

Qrow: "Really? No questions?"

Jaune: "Of course we have questions. This is just... a lot to take in."

Qrow: (sighing) "Sure, of course."

Ruby: "So these... Maidens... They're powerful fighters that don't need Dust to use magic."

Qrow: "Yeah."

Nora: "And there are four of them?"

Qrow: "Yup. Always."

Azure: "They correlate to the four seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter."

Qrow: "Right."

Ren: "Which means that, whenever one of them dies, the power transfers to someone - a female - that they cared about?"

Qrow: "Whoever was in their thoughts last. Important distinction. Best option is someone we can trust. Regardless, their souls become combined, in a way."

Jaune: "And that's what you were trying to do to Pyrrha... the night the tower fell. You were trying to turn her into one of them."

Azure: "So why was she needed to become a Maiden during the festival?"

Qrow: "The previous Fall Maiden, Amber, had been attacked. She was young, inexperienced. And her assailant, who we now know is Cinder, somehow managed to steal some of her power, but not all of it. We were afraid that if we didn't do something, the rest would go to her as well."

Jaune: "So you forced it on Pyrrha." He looked angry.

Qrow: "We didn't force anything. We explained the situation and gave her the choice, and she chose. You were there, you heard her."

Jaune hangs his head for a brief moment before getting up and walking several feet away from group. Qrow watches him go.

Ruby: "That guy, Tyrian - why was he after me and Azure?"

Azure: "Does it relate to us having Silver Eyes?"

Qrow: "You hit the nail on the head, kid." He sighs. "Well, you two definitely painted a target on your backs with what y'all did at Beacon. I told you having Silver Eyes is a rare trait. And the fact that you were able to use them seems to have upset some very powerful people. Not many people know about the Silver Eyes. Those that do aren't very happy that two have surfaced. That's why I've been keeping an eye on you in order to make sure you were safe. All of you."

Ruby: "Well, then, why not just travel with us? It seems like that would've been way easier."

Jaune: "He was using you guys as bait." He answered her loudly enough to be heard, but with his back still turned to us.

'Was Qrow really doing that? ...I doubt it. He was most likely watching over us from a distance and came to our rescue when Tyrian showed up.'

Qrow: "Look, I wouldn't put it like that - it's complicated." Jaune turned back to face him.

Jaune: "What is all of this? Ruby and Azure are being hunted, the schools are being attacked, all for what?! What is the point of all of this?! Will you just tell us what's going on?!"