Battle of Beacon

Well, time to get to the next part of this. Things were okay, but now, we will have to see what happens immediately after the consequences of last chapter.
————————————
*3rd Person POV*

The chapter opens on the outside of Team RWBY's dorm, with two Atlesian Knight-200s guarding the room. Inside, both Team RWBY and AVRN were listening to Ironwood.

Ironwood: "I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice."

Yang: "But he attacked me!"

Ironwood: "Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise."

Weiss: "But Yang would never do that!"

Azure: "She's not that type of person!"

Ruby: "Yeah!"

VRN: "They're right!"

Ironwood: "You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there."

Yang: "But I wasn't-"

Ironwood: (angrily stern) "That's ENOUGH!" The room fell silent, and he continues. "The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified."

Yang's shock turns into miserable understanding when she looks to the ground, and Ironwood leaves the room.

Yang: "You guys believe me, right?"

Ruby: "Duh!"

Azure: "Of course!"

Weiss: "You're hotheaded, but not ruthless."

Rosa: "Right!"

Nero: "I believe you."

Vert: "Yeah."

Yang: "Blake?" Blake turns her gaze away, earning a shocked look between Ruby and Weiss.

Blake: "I want to believe you..."

Ruby: "Huh!?"

Weiss: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Yang's eyes widen, with tears forming as she says her partner's name in a hurt voice.

Yang: "Blake?"

Weiss: "How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!"

Azure/Rosa: "Never!"

Blake: "I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual - little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first they were accidents, then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right." There was a pause. "This is all just... very familiar. But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did."

Yang wipes her tears away and looks at Blake with a now calm expression.

Yang: "I saw him attack me, so I attacked back."

Blake: (smiles) "Okay. Thank you."

Yang: "I think I'm gonna rest up."

Blake: "We'll get out of your hair."