Taking a Risk

This is the next chapter. We are getting close to the end, so I hope you are prepared. Now then, let's see what's in store when everyone finally reunites.
————————————
*3rd Person POV*

At the Schnee Manor, Ruby and Azure let go of each other after a while.

Azure: "Thanks, Ruby. I needed that very much."

Ruby: "No problem, Cookie. Now then, let's go check up on Nora and Penny in Weiss' room."

Azure: "Yeah. We can do that."

The two of them get up from the floor and made their way back to the room, where upon entering, they see Klein next to Nora, who is awake, and Penny, who is resting on the other bed.

Ruby: (gasps) "Nora! You're awake!"

Azure: "How're you feeling?"

Nora: "Hey, you two. I'm okay, for the most part. I can't do much right now, but I should be back up and ready soon enough."

Ruby: "I'm glad to hear that."

Azure: "Same with me." I looked over to see Penny sleeping in the other bed. "Penny..."

Klein: "Don't worry, sir. She'll be all right. Your black-haired friends helped carry her back to this room. Just give her some time to rest."

I nodded at him as Ruby and I sat down in chairs next to Nora and Penny as they rested in the beds. Weiss entered the room carrying a plate of bread, soup and a drink, but she drops it in shock upon seeing the bright explosion occurring outside the window. Me, Ruby, Nora and Klein also watched the explosion from the bedside. Once the light died down, we stood still in our spots, looking out the window.

Ruby: "What was that?"

Azure: "I have no idea..."

*Over with Vert...*

Yang, Ren, Jaune, Vert, Rosa, Oscar and Emerald are left at what remains of the Monstra. As the large Grimm decays into the sky above, Yang gets a video call on her Scroll and answers it to see it was Blake, who is biting her finger nail in concern. She brightens up when she sees Yang answers the call.

Yang: "Blake?"

Blake: "Yang! Are you okay? Where are you?"

Jaune: "Yeah, we're fine."

Rosa: "Is everyone there all right?"

Blake: "We're... alive. This'll help though. Guys! They're okay."

Oscar gets up and Ren tries to help him. They look over at Emerald on her knees not too far away, all alone.

Oscar: "What do we do about her?"

Emerald: "Hazel?" She looks down at her empty palms as black flakes from the dead Grimm fall around her.

Weiss: "I'm sending you a map. You're in the agricultural area. Just head to this access point to reach the red line subway tunnel then follow the route I've drawn for you."

Vert: "Got it. We'll see you soon."

Blake waves and the call ends.

Jaune, Ren, Yang, Rosa, Vert and Oscar are walking through the dark subway tunnel. Emerald is walking ahead of them with her hands up in the air. Yang has her gauntlet trained on Emerald with one hand, and is holding Emerald's guns in the other. Meanwhile, Ren, Jaune and Vert are using their Scrolls as flashlights.

Yang: "You can't be serious. You want us to work with her?"

Oscar: "I'm just saying it makes the most sense. We're all enemies of Salem, including her."