AVRN Chibi - Nero

I'm guessing you know what gonna happen right now, yes? All right. Well, here is the next part featuring our final member of Team AVRN, the wolf Faunus himself, Nero.

Bruh. So much for me posting this late, again! I need to get my life in check. Anyways... yeah, moving on.
____________________

*3rd Person POV*

Hide and Seek

Over in an abandoned hangar located in Vale, our group of friends are playing hide and seek. But it's not any normal hide and seek because of a few rules in play.

The first is that it's hide and seek, but in the dark. Second, there is a time limit of 15 minutes. Third, the hiders can move. They don't need to stay in one spot. Fourth, when you're out, you leave the hangar through a door with a dim red light above it. And finally, the last hider can win if they can touch the seeker first before they get caught.

With that out of the way, we currently have Blake as the seeker, and she has managed to find nine hiders. The only ones still hiding are Ren and Nero. Ren was using his Semblance throughout the game in order to hide his presence, and Nero was using the darkness to his advantage.

The sound of Blake's heels clacking against the floor reverbed across the large room. Nearby, Ren's Aura broke, meaning he could no longer use his Semblance. It caused a sound to ring out, alerting Blake to his whereabouts. She sneakily got above the crate he was next to and poked his shoulder.

Ren: "Looks like I'm out."

Blake watched in the darkness as Ren steadily made his way towards the dim red light. Afterwards, she knew that Nero was the last one and that he would be after her as well. She heard light footsteps to her left and started making her way through crates and empty shelves in the darkness using her night vision.

Blake looked around, but could only see nothing out of the ordinary. Her cat ears twitched as she heard more footsteps around, but they went quiet after a second. She was caught off-guard when she heard a crate fall down next to her. This distracts her from noticing a pair of glowing red eyes behind her as a hand pokes her shoulder.

Over in a room next to the hangar were the others, who were waiting for the game to be over in 3 minutes. They were then surprised when they heard a feminine scream coming from the other side. They have surmised that Nero ended up getting to Blake first.

Back in the hangar, Blake was looking at a nonchalant Nero, who still had his hand stretched out before pulling it back to his side.

Blake: "Don't do that! I almost had a heart attack."

Nero: "Sorry, Blake."

A second goes by with silence.

Nero: "I guess I win this game."

Blake: "I guess so. How come I couldn't find you, even though I could see in the dark?"

Nero: "The thing is, Blake, I'm wearing all black. I can hide in the darkness very well. For you, the white parts of your outfit stand out in the dark. It doesn't help when trying not to get spotted."

Blake: "Noted."

Nero, the last hider, was successful in tagging Blake, the seeker. Nero wins this game of hide and seek in the dark.

Breaking the Ice

Nero was sitting in his bed, looking at his hand as he pondered on how to gain better control on his Semblance. He thought about who to ask, and Weiss came to mind. She's proficient at using ice Dust, so she should be able to help him out.