Imagine loki giving you a cat

You looked out of the window on the train you had to take to Chicago. Your sister wanted to see you for once. Unlike any other time was a good time, but oh well. She wasn't exactly a person who kept a schedule which made it hard for you and her to plan and meet up. Your train stopped at a station where your boyfriend, which you hadn't seen in an extremely long while, was waiting. He jumped on the train and sat in the open seat that you had been saving for him.

"How's it going?" He questioned once you removed your earbuds.

"Pretty good... It has been forever since I've seen you Loki."

He nodded, "That's what work does to a relationship. He's giving me a couple of weeks off though."

You grinned, "Finally! I thought he would never break out of skin and let one of his best workers have a break!" He chuckled and wrapped an arm around you and squeezed. "I'm just so happy to see you..."

He smirked, "Hope your sis doesn't mind if I booked a pretty nice hotel for us to stay in..."

You pondered for a minute and came to a realization, "You're not?..."

"I got us a room in the finest hotel of Chicago!"

You had a mini celebration on the train right then. You didn't want to be too loud though when you whisper screamed in excitement. That's when you sent a text to your sister:

"Guess who just surprised me!"

"Omg what has Loki surprised you with now?!?"

"We are staying in the finest hotel in Chicago while we are there to visit you!"

"Wow! I'm so excited for you y/n! Congrats and don't have too much fun!"

You grinned and sighed not knowing that Loki had gotten you a drink.

"Red wine?" The waiter asked holding the bottle showing the label. You both nodded as he poured it into two glasses.

"Thank you," Loki replied and the waiter nodded with a returning, "My pleasure."

"Ugh I can't wait until we get to Chicago now! I thought that we would have to stay with my sister on this trip."

"I don't think I could handle her with as wild of a person she is," he said with a chuckle.

You grinned and kissed him lightly on the lips, "I love you so much!"

"I love you more!"

"In your dreams!" You said laughing.

You grasped his hand with a huge grin and put your head on his shoulder. He laid his on top of yours and you both fell asleep...
~~
You say in the hotel room after a long day with your sister, and Loki had gone to get something that he had to keep a secret from you, but oh well. You lay down on the bed and turned on the TV that was mounted on a tan wall. You even had your own hot tub in the room!

You decided to put on your swimsuit and relax your sore muscles in the warm water. You say in the warm water as the jets started massaging your back. You heard the door open as you started to doze off.

"Loki?" You asked as the lights turned off and only the candles were lit.

Hands covered your eyes with someone saying, "Guess who..."

You removed the hands and looked back at Loki, "Don't scare me like that!" He chuckled as he kissed your lips.

"I got you something," he said after you relaxed back into the water.

He came over with a box with holes in the sides and top. Small mews were sounding from the heart of the box. He opened it up and a little black kitten say there with wide, ivy green eyes.

"It's so cute!" You said lifting it from the box. It licked the tip of your nose with its rough tongue. "Thank you Loki!"

You turned and kissed his lips with a smile.

"I'm glad you like him. What are you going to name him?"

"How about Kermit?"

The kitten nestled into your neck as Loki chuckled, "I think he likes it."