Imagine being Loki's roommate Part two

You woke up the next morning, stretched, and yawned. You looked over at Loki's bed where he usually was. You looked over to the other side of your bed, and there he was. Sure enough, he had fallen asleep beside you after you had fallen to sleep. You smiled, "And you slept without a blanket. Typical."

You pulled a blanket off his bed and placed it on top of him. For a god, he was pretty peaceful. You went to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth. You then put on a sweatshirt that had the university name on it. Turning on the tv, you watched the football game between the Seahawks and the Patriots. You kept looking back at Loki to make sure he hadn't gone anywhere. Once the game had finished, you turned to see if he was there, but he wasn't.

"Loki?" You started to say until a pair of arms wrapped around you. "Morning Loki. You could have scared me to death!" He grinned and kissed your cheek. "W-what are you doing?" You asked, flabbergasted from the recent show of emotion. He chuckled and sat in front of you on the bed. "You weren't exactly my type until last night when I realized that you were." He grabbed your hands and held on tightly like he was going to lose you.

"I want you to know that I really like you y/n." You smiled, "Really?" He nodded his head. You hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around you too. He was the first to let go, but he quickly pulled your lips onto his. "You will be mine." He muttered. You pulled back, "I'm yours." You kissed him again passionately. Now you would have something to talk about at lunch tomorrow.