Imagine you and loki in battle

How could you be fighting alongside the most amazing prince of Asgard? Well, of course you had basically snuck to the battle, but you also were a skilled fighter so why would he have said no to you coming was a moo point to you. You ran toward the battle silently, stabbing several with your scepter. You tore through the groups of people battling and saw him. You stabbed the jotun that was on top of him and threw it to the side.

"You know, I would be super mad right now, but you just saved my life. But I'm still mad!" You grinned, "It's kind of.... Duck!" He ducked as you through a knife at the jotun. "As I was saying, it's kind of my thing." He chuckled, "Come here." You ran over toward him and he sent you back, landing on the jotun behind you. "Well, we could be a good team if you would actually let me come to these battles." "Yeah, not happening."

You chuckled, "What is it going to take to let me fight if I'm better than Sif?" He laughed, "In your dreams. Yes you are better but you will not be fighting alongside unless I say so." You stabbed another jotun, "Aw. You'll let her fight but not me? Why?!?" He grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the oncoming herd of jotuns, "Because of stuff like this." You and loki both disappeared in a ball of green light right before one could lunge at you. "What the heck. Why did you do that?" You asked confused. He sighed and leaned against a rock. "This cave will be safer than out on the battle field. It's too dangerous for you." "Ugh!" You cried out. "Why does it matter?"

He grabbed your arm tightening his grip. He hissed into your ear, "Because I love you. I can't let you die because of my faults. You are not going to fight this battle, do you understand?" You but your lip in confusion. The prince liked you? "Stop. Please stop." You furrowed your eyebrows, "Stop what?" You continued to bite your lip knowing exactly what he meant.

"Oh by Odin's sake stop." He pulled you into a deep kiss and bit your lip in the process, tugging lightly. "Sorry. I couldn't help it." "No, it's fine. I actually like this side of you my prince."

"Just call me loki." With that he disappeared out of sight. Probably going back to the battle. Hopefully your prince, loki, would return to you with good news. You knew that you couldn't wait for his return.