Imagine being Loki's roommate Part 1

You jumped onto your bed and immediately snapped open a marvel comic book. You shared a dorm with a guy named Loki. Supposedly the God of Mischief. Pfft. Like to see him actually prove that. Anyway, this was his punishment for attempting to kill his father. He also inquired that his father is the king of Asgard and light years away from Midgard. What was he talking about? This place is your home called Earth. He can't just come to your home and call it what he wants. Or can he?

Loki trudged in and sighed throwing his bag across the room at his bed. "Are you ever going to stop fangirling over super hero fanfiction?" You chuckled, "Again? Really? You're never going to win this battle. You know that so stop." He groaned and marched over to his bed. He plopped down, face-first, into the bed.

He mumbled into the pillow, "At least I try to stop that nonsense. Yet you still read it." You shut the comic and looked over at him. "Why don't you listen to music? Something to get your mind off of school and such." "You really think I'm going to listen to putrid Midgardian music? It is so..... Mortal like." You gave him an odd look and shook your head, "You'll never fit in unless you start acting like us.... Midgardians. Such a pity that you won't. Anyway, I have to go. I'm meeting an old friend to go to a movie." You walked out of the dorm room with your purse and coat, leaving Loki with a questioning look.

After the movie, you went up to your dorm. Said your goodbyes and then you heard music. "That's weird. Loki hates music. Probably somebody got through the window again." You gave your friend one last hug and said goodnight. You then turned to the door, unlocked it, and opened it quietly to see if anyone was there. Metallica was playing. What? You looked over at Loki, his back turned toward you.

You grinned and shut the door quietly. It was midnight, so you thought he would be in bed. You had thought wrong. He was not only listening to the music, but playing along with it on a guitar. Amazing! You didn't think that he would ever do that. You cleared your throat, to which Loki turned around to look at you. "You're here early." "Actually, it's midnight Loki, but you wouldn't know that because Asgard evidently doesn't have clocks." His eyes were wide with bags under them. No wonder he hasn't been looking his best lately. "You can't tell anyone about this. Not even your closest friend."

He was obviously surprised that you were here so "early." You chuckled, "You are my closest friend." You kissed him on the cheek and said goodnight. "Your secret is safe with me," was your last words before you drifted off into a deep sleep.