Imagine being held captive by the Avengers and then rescued by Loki

You sighed as another lousy meal was shoved in the small opening provided for air in the cell on the SHIELD helicarrier. Another day of interrogation possibly? Ugh, you didn't know anymore. It was impossible to think because they didn't provide enough to drink. They meaning SHIELD themselves. They're uptight, no-good, jerks if anyone asked what you thought about them.

Thor came by the window talking to Tony Stark. They both immediately stopped and looked directly at you. "Is that?..." Tony shook his head, "No way. It can't be." Thor walked up to the window as you narrowed your eyes. "She hasn't even eaten. Look." They gestured to the several trays of food that you hadn't touched because you had been too sore to move. One of the agents decided to come in drunk and beat you endlessly.

"She isn't our problem. She must be in there for some different reason." You sneered, "They put me in here for no reason. I hate them and you are all a part of this stupid pro...gram." You forced the last word out as you felt a searing pain in your side. They both have shocked expressions and turned to walk away. That's when a bright green light appeared in the hallway.

"Loki," Thor immediately said. To your amazement, it was him, and he was here to help you as he had promised. He knocked both out easily and quickly helped you get out of the cell. "They beat you up pretty bad didn't they beauty?" You wanted to slap him and say shut up, but you just simply said, "You know I don't like to be called that." "Exactly why I said it princess. You always get into trouble like me, and that's why I like you." You chuckled, "Oh really? You call making fun of me 'liking me?'"

"Hey, on earth the call it flirting so I don't know." You laughed as you josh got into a jet flown by a fellow Asgardian, surprisingly. "Now where were we on our little speech to the Asgardian crowd while Thor was gone?" "I think we were covering protection of the relics." He nodded, "Good thing I have you to remember stuff like that." You laughed, "A prince about to become a king and your saying stuff?" "Hey, you may still be my girlfriend, but I still have my own ways to run that place I have to call home."

"Well, you keep doing what you're doing. It's cute." He grinned, "Right back at ya..."