Imagine Thor and Loki wanting to ask you out

You pulled the wool cloak tighter around you as you walked along the sidewalk in the palace gardens. It had turned suddenly chilly beside the fountain and you had decided it was almost time to go to your room anyway. You didn't want the guards to yell at you again about the dangers and then yet another lecture from Odin. His lectures never made sense, which is why you understood why Loki never really liked him or called him his father anyway. He opened up to you when he wasn't around Thor. It was like a competition between him and his half brother.

"Hey..." You heard Loki start to say as you were walking toward the library. You suppressed a smile and turned to look at him. His hair was messed up from tossing and turning in bed most likely. "I couldn't sleep. You?..." You shook your head, "Nope. I usually can't either. It's just not the same." He nodded in agreement, "You want to get a book and maybe come to my room?" "Sure," you answered simply.

You grabbed a Shakespearean book that had always been one of your favorites. You had it brought to you from Midgard for reasons like this. Long sleepless nights are not pleasant, especially when your have to live next to a loudly snoring prince. Loki was a person who liked quiet, which is what he got. Nobody really paid him visits unless it was necessary. That's why you hung out with him a lot. Thor was to loud for you. Loki just understood all of your problems, especially the part about Odin lying about your parents' death.

"You can have the bed, I'll be fine on the window seat." You pulled off your cloak and shook your head, "I'm fine with sleeping with you. I mean, unless you're not comfortable with it." "No, not at all." He took off his shirt that had clung to him from sweat. Maybe he would get some sleep if you slept with him. "You can keep that off," you said gesturing to his shirt, "I mean especially if you were sweating from it." He took a double take, "Um, ok?" He threw it over with the pile of armor at the end of the bed on the floor.

You pulled the covers over you. All you had been wearing was a tank top and a pair of shorts. You looked out the window at the full moon as he turned out the lights. Then he relaxed under the covers next to you. You turned over to look at him, "You know what?" "Hmm?" He asked opening his eyes. "I've never been in a room that's this quiet." He nodded, "I specifically requested this room away from Thor. I dread his snoring. I can only imagine the nights in your room with being next to his and all." You nodded, "It's pretty bad." He blinked and pulled you closer to him, "You must be cold. Why did you wear that to walk in tonight?" You sighed, "The maids haven't been cleaning my clothes." He made the oh gesture and wrapped his arms around you. "Is that better?" "Yep."

That's when you both heard the loud footsteps of the..... other..... prince. He pulled you closer as Thor's voice radiated through the halls, "Have you seen her? I must ask her. She usually is wandering about the corridors at night." "Ask her what?" You heard Heimdall say farther down. "I want y/n to 'go out' with me if that's what you call it on earth." You heard a chuckle and the voices shrink as the turned the corner.

"That was close..." You said. "What? You actually don't like him?" You shook your head, "Well that's a surprise." You rested your head in the crook of his neck as he laid on his back. "I like you." You said out of the blue. "Oh?.." You nodded, "You want to have a relationship?" He nodded and shrugged, "Sure, why not?" You smiled and snuck a kiss onto his lips. He lay there in shock, "How dare you kiss before me?" You chilled as he flipped you on your back and pinned you down onto the bed. "I thought men did the kiss first.." You grinned, "Too late." He laughed and kissed you and let you lay on top of him. "I've always had a thing for you," was the last thing he said before you both drifted to sleep.