Imagine Loki being forced to leave

You pulled the covers tight over you when the sun had just begun to rise. Then it hit you. The curtains are never open at this ungodly hour. You shot up and looked down onto the ground, three stories up. His brother, Thor, stood waiting outside. Not for just anybody, but Loki. His brother was going to strip him from your life. You marched downstairs with a scowl.

"What do you think you doing?" You snapped. Thor held up his hands, "I have orders from Odin himself. You can't stop him this time." You looked behind you when you heard Loki's mind running in circles. I didn't think I was leaving today. She must be frustrated, thinking that I left.... "H-
hello y/n." He started to break down, "I'm so sorry. I never wanted to leave. My oaf of a father is taking me from you. I didn't do anything I swe-"

You stopped him, then turned to Thor, "So what has he done that he has to return to Asgard?" Thor bit his lip, "Well, father believes that he shouldn't be on Midgard anymore. That's all I know I swear." You narrowed your eyes, "Oh really, because if you're lying I will know." He quavered and attempted to close out his loud thoughts. "What news are you hiding from your own brother and me especially?"

Loki looked from me to Thor, "What?" "He's hiding something from you," you answered quickly. "It's.... Mother." Thor mumbled. Loki's eyes widened, "Wh-what about her? Is she okay? Tell me!" He grabbed his brother by his shoulders, shaking him. "I thought I was getting punished!" Thor winced at his brother's surprisingly strong grip, "I don't know more than that Loki. I swear, and this time I'm not kidding." Loki sighed, "Is she alright?" He shrugged, "I haven't heard anything else."

You cut into their conversation, "I'm coming with you. You aren't stopping me." Thor rubbed the back of his neck, "Well...." Loki shot a glance at him, "She is coming now that she knows right?" Thor groaned, "Fine, but you take the blame if father is angered." Loki sighed, "When do I not take the blame?"