Imagine you and Tom meeting Loki

You were having your first date with the famous Tom Hiddleston! How exciting is that? You pulled on a right red dress and black, buckled, knee-high boots. It was raining as well, so you grabbed a light jacket as to not be sweating. You looked out the window as his car pulled up and out stepped.... what the? Who was this other mysterious man with slicked back hair? Black hair that went to the shoulder and a long black cloak. A gold and green scarf wrapped around his neck loosely proved that he had a high fashion statement as well, but Tom never told you that he was bringing someone else.

He had the equal charm of a.. God. That's why he looked so familiar! He was the one who was responsible for Manhattan! He was coming to your house right now and not in jail? This was all too confusing for you to take in, but you silently pulled open the door before he was able to knock. He grinned, "Well, you look dashing to be going out with a mortal don't you?" He was looking you up and down which made you pull your jacket tighter around you as you blushed. "Erm, thanks... Sir?" He chuckled, "It's Loki." You nodded as he led you out to the car.

Once he opened the door, you saw Tom on the other side. "Heyyy y/n!" He grinned wildly. You laughed as your wavy hair from recent curling had gone to waist. The rain had made it a wavy mess. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders after you put your seatbelt on. "See, I wanted to show you to a very good friend of mine..." Your eyes smiled in a way, "Oh, I've met him alright."

You looked over at him while he was looking out the window to the passing world. He looked over when he saw you in the reflection. He grinned and you blushed again. Why did Tom bring another guy on the date? Wasn't he afraid of him trying to take you or something? Or was this a plan that he had been thinking of since you guys had been talking? Was he leaving you or something? The questions shot through your head as a pang of worry hit your stomach. You loved him, but did he love you back?...